Fireluke Mesh sub-ohm tank

I like the tank overall.
Nice top fill, good flavor, the unique look of the design…
Have 2 cons. The drip tip … although matches tank perfect… the metal with the mesh like engravings is a no go. I don’t like the feel of it on my lips. Cant imagine chipping a tooth or something crazy with the drip tip. And it didn’t come with any other options for drip tips or a 510 adapter.
And con 2 . The airflow is a little loud. Compared to my other sub ohm tanks this airflow is definitely on the loud side.
Rating 7 / 10

2 Likes

I put the resin 810 tip that came with the dead rabbit on it. Much better feel on the lips.
Also I won the Mesh tank so I didn’t have a option to pick a specific color. @Heaven_Gifts sent the rainbow version… which worked out perfect! It looks pretty dang good, if I do say so myself, on top of the voopoo too. Nice matchy matchy set up .

6 Likes

So far, I have used some RY4 recipes, and a cinnamon waffle type of recipe, both taste great in it!

I forgot to mention that I have been using it at about half of my typical wattage because it produces such a strong vapor!! Is anyone else doing the same?

3 Likes

What a fun and informative review thread and thanks to everyone who contributed, congrats to all on the win.

Real happy to see all the positive comments on the tank, it is a good one for sure. For anyone wondering how it does with max VG I can tell you great. I just loaded it with 100% VG, no flavor or nic to keep the coil fresh while I work on other reviews. It is wicking 100% VG like a champ, Freemax has done it again.

7 Likes

Good to know! So you’ll have a review on this coming soon as well?

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Thanks! Maybe I should have looked first!! :joy:

4 Likes

Update-
So, I’m still on my first coil. I’ve been using this tank pretty steady for almost a month now. After 27 days, it still tastes fantastic! I don’t know when it will start to deteriorate but its showing no signs of it. I’m very happy I won this baby. How is your guys hanging in there?

4 Likes

I’m in the market for a new tank. Just wondering if anyone’s opinions have changed over time with this one, or are you all still satisfied with this?

2 Likes

I still like it a whole lot. Still on coil #1. Still working very well. When I have more money to spend I’m going to order a couple more. I want a resin version for sure.

2 Likes

I’d really like to give this tank a try but 3ml capacity is a deal-breaker for me. Anyone know if an extension is in the pipeline?

1 Like

It is still an excellent tank, everyone I know who has one loves it.

@Jellybean the 3ml capacity is a downer, I tried a couple of different bubble glasses to see if one would fit but no luck so far. Might want to look into the Horizon Falcon subohm tank as it has a mesh coil option and holds 5ml. Just started testing the mesh coil on the Falcon today but there normal coil was really good, they have 4 coil options though so gonna take some time to try them all out.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion mjag and i’ll wait to hear how you get on with the Falcon.

2 Likes

Another thought occurred to me today (that brings me to my quota for the day) - would the mesh coils be cross-compatible? That might solve the 3ml dilemma.

Edit: I’ve just seen a suggestion that they fit the Voopoo Uforce, and as luck would have it, I have one of those. I shall order some and report back.

3 Likes

Great idea, can’t wait to hear how it works out, may order that Uforce tank. I tried one of the Falcon coils but there a different size compared to the mesh coils.

Well I’ve been trawling the interwebs and I can’t get hold of any mesh coils in the UK at the moment. If anyone knows where I can buy some, or has one they would like to donate, sell or lend, please get in touch!

Smok is releasing a tfv12 baby prince tank in a few days I believe. It looks like a polished baby beast with a bulb glass, latch lid, and resin drip tip. The coils look to be baby beast compatible. One of the options will be a mesh coil. I will be keeping an eye on them. If at all possible, I’d like to buy mesh coils for my baby tanks that I already have.

1 Like

Or this might be a solution if you’re across the pond

2 Likes

Interesting for sure but somewhat odd looking, I think I would rather carry a bottle of juice in my back pocket :grin:

Thanks for the link :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, update/report on Fireluke Mesh coils in Uforce tank.
Firstly I will say that I was enjoying the Uforce with its supplied coil; the flavour is really good even at lowish wattage.
With the Fireluke mesh coils an immediately noticeable difference is that the vapour is denser. The flavour from it isn’t really better or worse than with the Uforce coil I was using, but it’s quite different. While the Uforce coil seems to meld all the different flavours in the e liquid together, the mesh coil seems to separate them, especially the top notes. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. I also noticed that changing from one eliquid to another using the mesh coil takes about 3 puffs as opposed to the long slow changeover I’m used to, which is great.
For me, the jury’s still out on this one though.

5 Likes