ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Fireluke Mesh sub-ohm tank

I like the tank overall.
Nice top fill, good flavor, the unique look of the design…
Have 2 cons. The drip tip … although matches tank perfect… the metal with the mesh like engravings is a no go. I don’t like the feel of it on my lips. Cant imagine chipping a tooth or something crazy with the drip tip. And it didn’t come with any other options for drip tips or a 510 adapter.
And con 2 . The airflow is a little loud. Compared to my other sub ohm tanks this airflow is definitely on the loud side.
Rating 7 / 10

I put the resin 810 tip that came with the dead rabbit on it. Much better feel on the lips.
Also I won the Mesh tank so I didn’t have a option to pick a specific color. @Heaven_Gifts sent the rainbow version… which worked out perfect! It looks pretty dang good, if I do say so myself, on top of the voopoo too. Nice matchy matchy set up .

So far, I have used some RY4 recipes, and a cinnamon waffle type of recipe, both taste great in it!

I forgot to mention that I have been using it at about half of my typical wattage because it produces such a strong vapor!! Is anyone else doing the same?

What a fun and informative review thread and thanks to everyone who contributed, congrats to all on the win.

Real happy to see all the positive comments on the tank, it is a good one for sure. For anyone wondering how it does with max VG I can tell you great. I just loaded it with 100% VG, no flavor or nic to keep the coil fresh while I work on other reviews. It is wicking 100% VG like a champ, Freemax has done it again.

Good to know! So you’ll have a review on this coming soon as well?

:tada::tada::tada:

Thanks! Maybe I should have looked first!! :joy:

Update-
So, I’m still on my first coil. I’ve been using this tank pretty steady for almost a month now. After 27 days, it still tastes fantastic! I don’t know when it will start to deteriorate but its showing no signs of it. I’m very happy I won this baby. How is your guys hanging in there?