First day at work with only 1 Mod and 30 ml of juice

I was a little apprehensive going to work with only one kit. I normally pack my murse (man purse) with 3 mods and 3 bottles of juice. I was getting tired of hauling all that gear around. Made me feel like a slave to vaping, worse than carrying that pack of cigarettes and lighter. Well my day is half over and it is working out just fine. Nice to lighten the load.
How many kits do you go to work with?

12 Likes

I always have an extra set of batteries and 30ml of juice.

In my car I have 1 beater mod, 1 tank, clippers, cotton, hex screwdriver, and a set of coils.

I was a boy scout.

12 Likes

I only carry 1 mod to work but I do have a old Pico, a couple of batteries and an old Nitecore charger that I leave there just in case. I used to keep an Innokin MPV4 at work but it died. As for juice I usually leave the house with a full tank and have a 30ml unicorn bottle with me that gets me through the day. In case of an extreme emergency there’s a vape shop a couple of blocks away

5 Likes

I bring 1 mod and a bottle of juice. I do keep an Ego AIO at work for emergencies. It would suck if my mod failed and I didn’t have a backup of some sort. Especially in my line of work. Stressful is an understatement.

8 Likes

Welp…atleast two. Sometimes three. But that is because I spend and hour in traffic. I bring a mod with a goon, a Sherman, and a wide open mtl/restricted tank like a kfv5 or other.

The goon is for breaks and the tanks are for the drive.

Prior to my rda life I would bring one mod and three crown tanks. Sometimes two.

5 Likes

I really like not carrying my murse. I do have a Pico I think I will keep in my glove box as a backup. And be murse free.

4 Likes

I’ll usually go to work with one rdta, or my aromamizer v2 and several different bottles of juice in my backpack. I’ll have a spare rdta and some cotton for emergency. Like my rdas but they are more for home.

6 Likes

I take a squonker, extra juice and batteries. :grinning:

3 Likes

Yea my pockets are full lol. I normally carry 3 mods. I have to carry a laptop for work so I carry a backpack to and from the office. There is usually some extra cotton and tweezers for those just in case moments. I carry a squonk mod with my goon on it that’s a new addition I also carry one with a tank that I use for my drive. I also carry a little mod with a MTL build on my old trusty kanger subtank mini for stealth vape because we can’t vape on property at all at work… I know that’s a controversial subject but I am a QA analystis with tight deadlines and a stressful work load. In my opinion I am doing them and me a favor by walking away from desk for 3 min and getting a quick fix than having to drive off of property and taking a 15 min vape break

8 Likes

Yeah, vaping is forbidden on the grounds where I work too, so I have to stealth it around a corner. Been thinking of mixing up some stronger nic unflavored juice and using a small setup that I could slip into the pocket for a quick vape in a seldom used bathroom, they sure wouldn’t smell that…thinking my old kanger kbox with a small subtank on it.

5 Likes

Just my pico with an ego one mega v2, lasts me through work with some juice to spare

4 Likes

Always 2 mods. One with a RTA and one with a RDA. 3 bottle of juice. 4 sets of batteries. Cotton pads, tweezers, scissors. I carry a back pack so I am good to go.

6 Likes

@ work: NItecore Charger, 10 ml spare juice.
With me :Zephyr, Speed, and Maze V2 or NextGen, VT inbox, TC60, Pico 75, 30ml home made… @daven practically the same as yours!

4 Likes

I go to work with one kit!! I take a 10ml bottle of juice and spare battery for when I vape at high wattage. This works out fine for my day and I work 9 hours with 2 breaks which is the only time I get to vape so it’s more then manageable for me.

4 Likes

One mod one tank, 2 spare batteries, 3 different juices, cotton bacon and

Spare battery charger at work and if my mod stops working I’ll be forcing my mate to share for the day. Don’t work far from home so could always pop back for another mod :grin:

4 Likes

Lol, lucky you!!

3 Likes

Not work, but school I take evic VTC mini with crown, 1-2 extra battery (if the other batt in the pair needs charging, I’ll take a fresh set, otherwise I’ll take the one that’s paired with the one in the mod), and some bottle of juice. More often than not, I don’t even have to switch out batteries and I rarely have to refill my tank since I don’t get much chance to vape at school.

I do find it liberating that I don’t get the same cravings that I would for cigarettes. If I accidentally left my vape at home, I think I’d panic a little but ultimately I’d be okay. The worst times for me are during exams, but I think that’s conditioning more than anything. I’m used to being able to vape while I do my homework (which is sometimes just as stressful) so I equate working on stuff to vaping.

7 Likes

I consider myself fortunate. I am at the point in my Vaping Journey where I no longer use Nicotine (about One year). I can also go all day long without Vaping.
I do Vape on my drive to & from work in the car.
I guess I am one of those Folks who truly enjoys the Hobby of creating.The satisfaction of hand to mouth, as well as the taste experience I get from Vaping.

7 Likes

Ha! This one struck a chord with me…I have a messenger bag with 7 mods (all tanks on them), 3 rda’s, 5 or 6 other empty tanks, cotton and tools to swap coils if needed, and about 20-30 flavors…I see it a my go-bag for vape in case I end up stuck in traffic driving. I have this need to switch between flavors all the time…I would be fkd if someone came and stole my stuff though…Hmmmm…:thinking:

6 Likes

Reading this thread kinda makes me feel like a fake vaper. Since I typically work in the medical field, I never really smoked during the work day so I wouldn’t go into the office wreaking of cigarette smoke. Since switching to vaping, I will only occasionally go out and vape a bit during lunch. I only carry my Smok GX350 with four fresh batteries installed and a full tank, which will usually last me at least two days.

4 Likes