First day at work with only 1 Mod and 30 ml of juice

Faker Vaper? No, not at all. I was a heavy cigarette & cigar smoker for thirty plus years. I am assuming that you were also a prolific tobacco user as well.
I think its outstanding and a testament to the fact that vaping is a healthier lifestyle. Were there is less dependence on nicotine.
I remember a time in my life were I hot boxed a cigarette right before seeing a movie.
Then afterward hustling to the Exit to light up another immediately after the show.
No you my friend are a real Vaper, this is exactly why we all choice to end the nasty habit.
We successfully made the transition to a Healthier Alternative to Tobacco Use.

7 Likes

I also remember those days. And even stepping out in the middle of a movie from time to time… So glad those days are behind me!!

5 Likes

Al85 with tank stuffed in the bag alongside the nano 120 with my kylin an a goon ready for if I drop the bastard again and lose a tank. Always spare batterys and 100ml of whatever my adv seems to be that week. I have the mindset i could end up on a desert island somehow and dont wanna go without. Still better then 40 fags a Zippo lighter and the aroma of a stale ashtray following me everywhere I go.

5 Likes

This is all I take with me anywhere unless I’m walking. Then I just take my mod with a full tank, bottle of juice and charged battery.

5 Likes

One mod. Full tank, full battery. If i know I’m gonna be out longer a unicorn with extra juice and a plastic 2 cell battery compartment. Always use battery safety! Carry extra batteries in a case!

4 Likes

@Molly_Mcghee What @Mark_Turner said

I don’t think there is such a thing. Either slave to the cigarettes or your free (or vaping).

Ahhhh, man after my own heart @TheTinMan1. Those who panic are always the ones ILL-prepared!!!
I always have 1 MTL and 1 DL, maybe some juice, maybe not.

5 Likes

It only takes a couple of times where you have a bad vape day at work and you learn that you need to be ready

4 Likes