First e-liquid that really helped you quit smoking?

Oddly enough, there were two.
The first was called Harvest Berry (which a local shop used to sell as part of a house line) which strangely enough turned out to be Capella’s Harvest Berry! Lol

The second was a local (St Louis) eliquid company called Gillbert & Parsons, who makes Southern Charm.
https://smokesmartllc.com/products/southern-charm-g-p-120ml

Which I’ve been working on a clone of for the last year and a half. Sadly, they’ve altered the recipe from the original that I fell in love with. As when I last got a small bottle as a “checkpoint” test to see how I was coming 8 months or so ago… It was not the same. (I still had a hair left in the original bottle to compare with at the time).

4 Likes

Sour Apple house mix from a B&M near my house. I have come close to cloning it, but after mixing I like my own better. The one white whale I have now is Drip Wich Pecan Caramel, not even close on a clone. I could drink that stuff.

4 Likes

Eliquid France Relax (steady and heavy )and Menthol ( good hit ) my first two …
now after a lot of sweets i’m thinking again about Relax “mix n vape” or coffee caramel creamy something …

2 Likes

First one I tried then bought and felt in love with was “Bebeca” from AtmosLab.
It’s a Greek Company but most of you will know Halo Tribeca, which is what bebeca comes from as I heard. haha.

2 Likes

I try it ones but didn’t like it. I also think that as almost any other greek companes is very expencive… 6€ for 10ml flavor?

Which is this high wheelers series?

I beleve that as well. :+1:

4 Likes

I quit smoking for over 3 years cold turkey, during a rough patch in my life I made the poor decision to start smoking again as it went so well with the volumes of whiskey I was marinating in. After a year and a half it was time to drop the stinkies again. Despite confidence in myself, quitting this second (and final) time was not easy by any means. Finally, after plenty of sneaking around like a 12yr old, hastily puffing bummed stinkies from friends (trying to hide it from my wife) a good friend handed me his aspire Atlantis v1 filled with lemonem by beantown eliquid. From the first handful of puffs I knew there was new hope. That weekend, I bought my first setup (eleaf 30w battery and a nautilus tank) along with a 30ml bottle of lemonem @ 6mg. That started the process. A month later, I picked up the SMOK M80 and an Atlantis v1 along with a bottle of cuttwood unicorn milk. From that point on, the stinkies and the death grip tobacco had on me was officially over. Now, going on almost 4yrs later, I haven’t had even the slightest craving for a cigarette. I’ve been 100% DIY for over 2yrs at this point and couldn’t be happier. So, ultimately it was 2 flavors that helped me quit. But, hands down, cuttwood’s unicorn milk solidified it.

6 Likes

And i was thinking that 5 months of my work was to much for cloning… :rofl:

Shame on them :slightly_smiling_face:

It sound delicious. I want recipe for this too.

4 Likes

Is there a recipe for this?

2 Likes

I’m with @Ken_O_Where, flavor is what helped me quit smoking more than anything. Variety and choice and all that.

That being said, the two liquids I purchased more than any other when I finally quit were my hardware guys house mixed Coconut Rum and RY4 Double. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not that I have found.

1 Like

It look like a butterscotch pie to me…
Do you think that this recipe going to help?

I think I will make somethink like
Vanillia Custard V2 (CAP) 6%
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1.5%
Butterscotch Ripple (FW) 6%
Graham Cracker (clear) or Graham Crust (Cheescake) (TPA) 2.5%
Salted Caramel (FW) (I don’t have this yet)so I will sub it for now with Caramel (AtmosLab) 2%
Steep time 1 or 2 months because of the V.C. V2.

3 Likes

i think that you’re taking the price wrong…
first of all, the fact that it’s a greek company doesn’t make it better or worse than others… it’s supposed to be a premium flavor… at 6 euros… not just a flavor, and don’t forget that you pay the same price for a single flavor of Flavorart, capella or many other companies… tjuice, eco vape, chefs vapor and let me remind you that in many cases you will need like 2 bottles for (tjuice for example or eco vape) for making 100ml of eliquid, so the cost goes like 14-16 euros :slight_smile:

High Wheelers (they’re only ready made eliquids, no flavors):
http://www.e-smokers.gr/κατηγορία-προϊόντος/ygra-anaplirwsis/e-liquids/high-wheelers/

2 Likes

The Cap VC v2 should be fine after 3-4 weeks…

But as for being a butterscotch pie… Not so much.
The reason I fell in love with the original, was because it reminded me of a Pecan Pie filling (think Edwards brand “Georgia Pecan Pie” if that’s available near you). Which I believe is what led to the name “Southern Charm”. But again, that’s just my taste buds, and supposition. :wink: I still have yet to meet the two geniuses who created it, though I’m still trying, and I have their RL names… and I have a batch number from the label of the one I fell in love with (kept the label), so when and if I ever do get to catch up with them, I’ll see if I can’t pick their brains a bit! Lol :wink:

There are 3 types of Pecan Pie filling IMHO,.
One is ‘ok’, another is nasty AF (usually in the northern states), and the last is a creamy, rich, sugar rush inducing concoction that will almost “put your eyeballs on springs” from popping out (it’s so good)!! Southern Charm was obviously the latter!

2 Likes

Maybe for inspiration for your own creation!

But it’s completely different from what I have been working on :wink:

2 Likes

I popped my cherry on Tigers Blood ordered from Zeus Juice. And I’m surprised to see they are still in business. From what I heard a few years ago the owners, husband/wife team I think, split up and their juice line went to shit. Bunches of people were pissed off. Don’t know if those two reconciled or what but I stopped giving them my business when I learned DIY.

2 Likes

Only 8.923km :rofl:
https://www.google.gr/search?q=georgia+to+greece+kilometers&oq=Georgia+to+Greece+kilo&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j33.24415j1j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

What this AF meens?

3 Likes

Nasty AF…“as fuck”
in other words, he didn’t like it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

“Ultimate peach” and “blue granite”, two juices from a place in Mississippi called vaporized. My brother in law lived down there for a couple years and took me there when we went to visit them. Their house juice is still better than any premium I’ve tried, but as I live in stupid Indiana I can’t order from them anymore, but that’s ok as it inspired me to make my own juice now. If anyone is interested in their stuff the website is myvaporized.com, I can’t do links with my stupid phone but I gotta give them a shoutout, they got me off cigs for good!

3 Likes

Marrakesh by Aransas vapor. I know, I’m an odd little twit. It was Marrakesh with a proper sub ohm tank that did it.
I was already experimenting in the diy field, mainly because I wanted more flavor, but this is my unicorn.
I still have yet to clone it. My clone quest has been going off and on for a couple of years.
I WILL clone it!

4 Likes

I like heavy tobacco flavors but i can’t afford the price of commercial, maybe buy one at 3 months or so. Are you in tobaccos too?

2 Likes