First GearBest order

I have the rx200s from gearbest on the way. Ordered it on presale from gearbest for like 38 bucks! Killer deal! Can’t wait for it to arrive. Right now it’s stuck in Hong Kong I believe. @Zarya

1 Like

Hi,redscaddy22.Yep,It is pretty good price,:blush: Hope you could get it asap.
Best Regards.
Zarya.

I got a huge runaround on an order from gearbest leaving me quite dissatisfied with their service. I have had the best luck finding good merchants through ebay.

Never ever send any personal info over the internet or by post even if requested by someone you trust.

With all the technology in place there really is no need

hi dear,
if you need any help,pls feel free to PM me.
I will try my best to bring a great sevice here.

you also know,our customer service department needs to deal with the mail around the world, I just need to deal with the problem from our forum.think that can bring a good service to you.

best regards,
Gearbest

1 Like

that’s why i make all orders online with a prepaid walmart card.

Hello @Amberina,
Hope that you can take a think then speak out those words.
What? Are we a phishing scam website?
We have so many customers in this forum, and finish order everyday.

Pls stop your rumor.
Gearbest

Oh my gosh, no no Gearbest I meant the email that a consumer got saying it was from Rose Wholesale, when it fact it was not from Rose Wholesale at all. I have the utmost respect for your company and my husband frequently orders from Gearbest. A different consumer had posted PayPal’s response to the inquiry.

Hello, Amberina,
Thank you for your reply and reminding.Hope that all user can pay attention to the phishing scam website.
Ald saying, if you all need me to help you, pls don’t hesitate to contact me, I am very happy to help everyone.
Nice day!
Gearbest