First Steam Crave Aromamizer Experience

I tried the V1 RDTA first, since @Cutlass92 sent it all ready to go with his coils and wick. I followed this guys video as far as juicing the wick (yes Im that much of a nooblet)

http://forum.steamcrave.com/post/tutorial-video-wicking-process-in-aromamizer-rdta-v1v2-and-supeme-8112928

My first impression was WOW
I’m so in love
I’m so in love
so in love
love love love love
so in love
(Ed sheeran kinda day for me )

I am really loving this. What a difference for me. ALl I have ever used is the baby beast and beast tanks. This is sooo much better.

The flavor & juiciness is incredible. Smooth hits and not a dry one yet. Been chain vaping almost all day
I am totally thrilled with this Aromamizer on the Whiterose mod.

When my tool kit gets here Ill give the other ones a try as well. So glad I made the decision to switch
Thank you all for the gentle push you gave me along with great advice
@SessionDrummer @TW12 @Skullblade789

24 Likes

My 1st thought too!

7 Likes

@Lexie3 Steam Crave For The Win !!!

8 Likes

Steam craaaave, I got the v1 on my alien 220, awesome tank (small deck but awesome)

6 Likes

Grats Lexie, glad to hear it!!!

And sorry guys, I love y’all in a mixing forum love kind of way, but I never found the Steam Crave vibe. Had the A-mizer v2 and Supreme v1 and while they were better than many of the other tanks, they never really blew me away. I guess I’m one of the ones who feels that an RDA wins the day every time. No offense, and not a knock on the SC’s!!

7 Likes

Until I got my 1st Aro v1, my best tank was the Smok TFV4. IMO the Aro v1 had much better flavor.

Several Manufacturers copied the design of the Aro v1 with direct side airflow and made some better flavor tanks.

For some people, I guess it all depends on what you vaped before your 1st Aro v1. It’s not as good as my current favorite tank, but at that time it was a cutting edge tank.

For these 2 I must say that I agree. These came out after the v1 and by then there were several version by other manufacturers that was just better IMO.

I bought the Supreme and the Boreas around the same time, but for me the Boreas was much better IMO. It’s the only tank I use till this day.

7 Likes

Funny, so did I. Came within a week of each other if I recall.

4 Likes

I haven’t bought a tank in a very long time. Just curious as to what is your current favorite tank?

4 Likes

I dropped them in favor of squonkage. Favorite tank, Iron Maiden RDTA.

4 Likes

I’m so happy you like it, it’s a great flavor tank!

5 Likes

Great timing for this thread. Received my SteamCrave Aromamizer V1 just last week. My only RDTA experience is my GeekVape Ammit. Still working on various builds, etc., So I’m not sold yet. Seems weak in flavor/vapor compared to the Ammit…but to be fair, I’m a new builder, and dont know what the hell I’m Doing yet. Will monitor this thread for ideas, etc.

4 Likes

More wick may help. Are you using cotton pads, rayon , cotton bacon?

If you are using cotton pads I used to use about 2.5 x the coil i.d (it won’t be quite the same as pads are different thicknesses) but it if should give you a good starting point.

Rayon and bacon are a little bit harder to do remotely.

Rayon you should get a bit of resistance as you are pulling it through the coil, to the point it almost deforms the coil if you are not holding it in place. Rayon will shrink a little as if it soaked in juice (I like to hear a little bit of a squeak as it is getting pulled through)

With cotton bacon it needs to resist just a little bit cottone will expand a little as it is soaked.

Hope that helps you a little.

3 Likes

It does help @woftam. Currently using bacon. Just watched the video posted above, and was surprised at the height he mounted the coils. MUCH higher that I had. Tomorrow ,I’m going to give that a try. Has much longer wick legs than I’ve tried before. Not giving up on it yet…just gotta learn along the way

4 Likes

ya that is the other one - so the air hits under the coils

3 Likes

Hah! I’m clueless to what I am doing… well I am learning a but slowly. I been using the V1 all day but not using the tank cause I wasnt postive how to fill it LOL… now I finally filled it up. I thought that video above was my speed, he did it nice as slow (others probably fell asleep but perfect for me)

2 Likes

@TW12 Well this one is bottom load like you like :slight_smile:

Cant wait to try the Supreme, Plus & modfather too. I havent set them all up yet, waiting for my tool kit to get here, then Ill get them all in rotation

5 Likes

I don’t know if I like that comment or not! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

I know how much you like bottom loading!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s why I was a little worried about her post.

Hey C92, why does she call that atty a bottom loader anyway?

4 Likes

It’s bottm fill.

3 Likes