First Steam Crave Aromamizer Experience

Hehe, don’t sweat it @TW12, I’ll keep driving the fanboy bus !!!

4 Likes

Do you like Steam Crave enough to like this kind of Steam too?

2 Likes
4 Likes

For you, @Lexie3. And maybe you too @SessionDrummer??

3 Likes

Oh yes please, I will take 2! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

A greedy one! My wife’s fine with just one… 'course, he don’t do no ironing…

2 Likes

hey now, the more the merrier lol

2 Likes

McSteamy-mcdreamy-mcsteamy-and-mcarmy-2837612-640-426 McSteamy

2 Likes

Is this what you call the v1 or is it different ? Looks a little different at the base.
https://www.ecig.com/steam-crave-sc-200-tank-6ml.html

2 Likes

@Kenbu Yes that’s a v1.

2 Likes

$6 seems like a bargain.

2 Likes

If they’re authentic, I’d snag a couple. Technically it’s yesteryear tech, hehe. Old stuff is the GOOD stuff IMO.

3 Likes

I’ve searched ecig.com and people have had good experience so I think they’re fine. The deal probably won’t last that long but I’m not sure what I’ll do with more than one haha

2 Likes
3 Likes

I take good care of everything. No back up needed but 2 for $15 including shipping seems fine

2 Likes

I know, I’ve got waaaaay too many Steam Craves in reserve, across numerous models (not the Titan, it scares me), and I sleep better knowing that not only can I keep on vaping when they discontinue them, but I now have a plethora of backup o-rings, glass, grub screws, etc.

The Supreme’s come with this TINY micro stop pins for the juice flow control, and I can’t tell you how glad I was I had spares of them !!!

3 Likes

I have to stop frequenting this site because I just don’t have the $$$ for everything I see.

3 Likes

I’ve been buying the V1 from Vapor World, east coast US.
They’re $5 @.
The picture on their website (SC-200) depicts a clone, but the 4 that I’ve bought look /feel like originals. Steam Crave’s web site has a PDF of how to differentiate between a real and a clone, and these look real.
Black friday they were 25% off, so I picked up 2 more for $3.75 each (plus shipping)
PIF’d 2 of them to a friend, she likes the airflow on them, and they don’t leak on her.
dual 28ga SS horizontal coils.

I want some more of the 10ml Plus tanks. Like it a lot.

6 Likes

heheh, I bought 5 of them from VW, best deal in a long time!

2 Likes