First Timer Rhubarb&Custard Suggestions

I’m only just starting to get into DIY mixing and Rhubarb is one of my favourite flavours of juice to vape so I thought it could be a good idea to see if anyone has a recommended recipe for R&C that I could use to buy my initial flavours and make myself an ADV to keep me going while I begin to gather up flavours and start to experiment with other recipes on here.

1 Like

I know there are recipes already on here but with no real reference points on what the flavours will be like and a lot of similar ones around I was hoping to get some members personal opinions rather than trust 2 5star reviews

1 Like

Personally, I haven’t seen a R&C Vape Juice neither, Rhubarb is a very hard concentrate to come by it seems. This is something that I definitely want to mix also and I agree, they’re bloody lovely sweets. I think a lot of people would recommend Custard by Cap. However, looking on Vapable there is this here:

I’ve been tempted to get it but I don’t know yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link I’ll check out vapable and give them a try. I had signed up to Vape Mail for a while and got an amazing R&C from there but cannot remember the company it was from sadly

1 Like

No problem at all. :slight_smile:

I made some Banoffee Pie juice which is absolutely stellar. So smooth, and so gold. Real nice after a few days steep, but yes. Definitely a Rhubarb and Custard style sweet would be awesome. #ChildHoodMemories

1 Like

Inawera Rhubarb is really good. 0.5% is all you need. Adding strawberry helps sweeten it up if that’s what you are going for. This is a good example:

1 Like

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/inawera-concentrates/5587-rhubarb.html?search_query=rhubarb&results=12

Woop! Found Rhubarb! Cheers Ffrank! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

i ordered https://driphacks.com/product/blood-of-vikings/ and its already steeped. Nice rhubarb, sweet & sour and custard in the exhale.

I do like some me rhubarb and custard

I don’t think you should go past @Norseman 's Strubarb Custard

4 Likes