Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

I’m definitely trying that! I’ve had horrible luck with chocolates but I’m determined to keep trying! Thanks for linking that.

3 Likes

wait, so just chocolate flavouring and AP? i got to try this too when i get home. thank you @SthrnMixer
edit : HIC stated that it is working for Cocoa and chocolate FA only, since i want to use double chocolate dark, you think it will make a lot of difference? i’m thinking 6-8% double chocolate dark with 1-1,5% AP and maybe 0,5-1% french vanilla cream.

goodmorning from greece!i would like to help me if someone knows! i have tried “the tamer” of VDLV include pear chestnut und cookies and i dont know how to fix it! :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

The recipe?

yes please if you know

Ι mean were is the recipe you want to fix? Or if you want to make a recipe from scratch you have to open a topic on the clone category.

If you need guide you in Greeks send me a pm.

ohh ok but i know only the ingredients(parfums) not the ML

Sound like a clone request! :wink:

1 Like

I believe so where should I write?

Read this

Τhen open a new topic here

3 Likes

@SthrnMixer, when you find out please let me know, I have bought many Bottles of Virgin Vapor pina colada, and hope I can get close to that one day, I’m still trying simple and vapable recipes, alot of reading and trial and error mixing, right now I am trying to repair (salvage) the recipes that I have mixed that are 3 weeks old, seems I am adding some kind of cream to them to smooth them out, and adding some fruits that shadow the fruit in it !!!
Oh, btw, I mixed some of your strawberry cheesecake, last night, and love it, great S/V.

2 Likes

I’ve not tried this yet. But @Pro_Vapes and I have both worked hard to crack the Pina Colada code. He posted this last month. Maybe give it a look…

3 Likes

Thanks @SthrnMixer, you have some great recipes!!! I will and can’t wait to mix that @Pro_Vapes pina colada, I still have a bunch of virgin vapor pina colada 30 ml. bottles cleaned and ready to put the mix in there.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is a fix or just an incomplete recipe. It’s still in private mode because I’m not done with it. It’s called Coconut Cookie Custard and it was inspired by KOW’s Sinnamon Cookie Kustard. I’m using 2 coconuts (FA and INW Coconut Cookies), Sugar Cookie (CAP) and Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP). 4 flavors total.

I think I’m happy with the coconut but the cookie part needs more crunch and presence. I have Bisquit (INW) and Cookie (FA) if that would help. Any suggestions are welcome and I’ll buy anything I need to get this right. Originally, I was hoping to keep this an easy beginner’s recipe, if possible.

Those are quite different (as you may know).
Personally, cookie gets weird (and dominates easily) if you go too high. And it also takes two-three weeks to steep IMO. But, if you go that route, I’d suggest starting with 0.5%-0.75%.

As for Biscuit, I’d probably try that one around 1.5% to 2% (again having mixed Sinnamon Cookie Kustard several times myself).

Hopefully this helps!

Might as well get the man himself’s thoughts though (since you can) @Ken_O_Where :wink:

3 Likes

The Sugar Cookie CAP never really cut it for me. The cookie note is very weak IMO.

This cookie combo is from a recently released recipe and it’s the best cookie note I have tried so far.

Base/Stone

Sugar Cookie Base/Stone (base)

Ingredientmlg%
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)3.413.5922.73
Frosted Animal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)6.826.8245.47
Frosting (Flavorah)1.361.369.07
Yellow Cake (JF)3.413.4122.73

Total base: 15 ml
To be mixed at: 4.4%
This is enough for 341 ml of finished liquid.
Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Recipe

8 Likes

Thank you, Pro_Vapes. The biscotto rang a bell for me. This makes the mix more complicated than I wanted but that’s the story of my life. But like I said, I’ll try what it takes.

I assume you’re referring to Cookie (FA) or cookie flavors in general? And, yes, I’d prefer not to have to wait 2-3 weeks, if possible. Thx

Clarified (in quote).

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m fairly new to this game.

2 Likes