Fizzy Tang Flavours

Hi, a DIY newbie here… Huge apologies if there is a thread about this subject somewhere but every thing I search for does not appear to answer my question/s…

How do you achieve a Fizzy/Tang/Sour taste in a flavour.? I’m using all of the words as everybody’s perspective and experience will differ depending on personal tastes… The best way I can describe it is like a fizzy tangy taste…(think Haribo tangtastics but maybe not face screwingly that much) I’m hooked on an e juice called ‘Event Horizon’ (blend of favourite fruits)… It is perfect… The tangy/soury/fizz tingles the taste buds at the back of the tongue and has a lovely fruity aftertaste… In an ideal world i’d love to clone it but getting anywhere close would be bonus or even just emulating the tangy fizz in a flavour to start with…

I’ve read a lot of things like using concentrates such as TFA Champagne, Sour, Rainbow Sherbet, Lemon Sherbet, Lemon juice, Malic Acid or Malic and Citric Acid and even adding ‘splash’ of koolada can be used… but struggling to find any really decent recipes, knowledge or real world DIY experience…preferably with positive results…

Any words of ejuice wisdom gratefully appreciated…

Always try and give us as much info as possible

“Sweet and tart raspberry and pineapple, light citrus and coconut”

Hi BoDarc, thanks for your reply…

I’m from the UK and the event horizon I’m using is http://www.egojuice.co.uk/Area-51-Event-Horizon-Flavour-E-liquid-30ml by Area 51

I use Inawera’s Sparkling Wine to give the fizzy effect to my Sparkle Berry juice. It fades after awhile so I’d definitely add it in after the rest of the juice is steeped. I know a lot of people use TPA Champagne for that as well, but I have not tried that one yet, so I can’t comment. FA Wine Champagne does not have as much of the “sparkle” to it as the Inawera IMO, but I’ve not done a side by side single flavor comparison yet.

Hi JoJo,
Thanks for responding…

I’ll certainly consider Inawera’s Sparkling Wine on one of my next orders… After posting the topic I went and placed a large order for ingredients to make ELEMENT Pink Lemonade clone by @Micah and deiced to go mad and added Lemon Sherbet - Chefs Choice, TFA Rainbow Sherbet, TFA Sour 20% ,TFA Koolada 10% and TFA Champagne… I thought… ‘in for a penny in for a pound’ I might as well get mixing and see what I can come up with myself and in the meantime hope that someone has the key to my holy grail… If I manage anything half decent I’ll report back but will still keep my fingers crossed that someone spots my thread and has some real experience and good results…

I was reading a thread earlier

and despite the fact that the answer to the question is not yet available, you gave a perfect summation of the question and what that feature could provide… Thank you… The search function had been driving me mad all day as that was what exactly I have been trying to do but couldn’t… I live in hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

p.s. - I’ll let you know how the FTA Champagne fairs in my tests…

is their a champagne or wine after taste or is it just for the sparkling effect , i use to vape this cheap eliquid called sparkling orange and loved how it had that fizzy element but never tried to replicate , more and more i keep craving it

I think there’s a slightly tart grape or white wine taste to it IIRC. I haven’t single tested it and it has been awhile since I made the Sparkle Berry. It’s not super strong so if you’re looking for that to be the main flavor I think it’ll be overpowered easily. But I think it goes really well with fruits and would probably be great with orange. Like a mimosa! :slight_smile:

1 Like

…preeeetty sure that’s printed on the sign posted at The Rabbit Hole, so full on welcome @TVM to ELR!

1 Like