Flavor ghosting

Thanks for the info mate. I think it is definitely something I could get into. Some of the prebuilt coils have the cotton so tightly packed it is a real process properly priming the coil. What RTA set-up are you running mate, or what are some you would suggest that would be better than the Limitless? I’ve heard horrible things about The Troll, I hear the coils straight up burn the insulator.

1 Like

I have a Limitless Combo RDTA that I have used but it is not currently in rotation. It is a good vape but I just prefer tanks or drippers over rdta personally. Right now I am running 2 Boreas (with 4 or 5 more in the stash), 2 Billow v3+ (hope to order a few more of these for the stash) and 2 goon clone RDA. I have lots of others in the stash both used and unused. I want to get a Troll RDA but will avoid the Troll RTA for the reasons you mentioned.

I don’t have this yet (plan to order a few) but a good RTA with no leaking issues is the OBS Engine RTA for dual coil or the Engine Nano for single coil.

3 Likes

Thanks mate, you have given me some material to go window shopping with.

1 Like

Don’t know what those peeps did with it but I’ve got two and no burned insulators, flavour is awesome and it is very easy to build on.
I can tell you some horror stories about the limitless that I don’t use though. :grinning:

6 Likes

I’ve ditched my OCD tendencies when changing juices and have discovered some pretty fantastic “hybrid juice tank mixes”. I’m a NET vaper, so, it’s tobacco on tobacco mixing.

Bottom line… the only limitations with this stuff are the ones you impose/inflict upon yourself. :wink:

7 Likes

This is a bit tangential but for testing new mixes I keep one Tsunami RDA built with a single 3mm coil. It takes about a hot minute to pull the cotton, give it a quick rinse, and pop a new piece of cotton in it.

5 Likes

I agree with @Josephine_van_Rijn, Ive got a couple of the V2s and never had issue with them either. Personally i find them to be among the best attys ive owned for mid to high wattage vaping.

@ChainVaper In a RDA i run a bit of an 80VG/20PG non-flavored mix through it for a bit before i switch.

1 Like

Thanks mate. I tell you what, here in Australia it is so hard to get hold
of the RBAs RTAs that have been mentioned here. Every vendor is clean sold
out! Might have to bite the bullet and make an order from the US, darn
postage!!

2 Likes

Ever considered ordering from China?

3 Likes

I have both the Troll and the Limitless Subohm with a Tornado Nano RBA. Both are excellent but the Limitless airflow design sucks because of the open design. It creates condensation that is always present around the 510 connection. The Troll is perfect.

2 Likes

The engine is a nice one. Easy to build, no leaking and a very good, performer.

2 Likes

Na I can’t say I have. Have you shopped with this vendor and had a safe/good experience? I love the sound of free shipping!

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of stuff from this vendor, so do a lot of others on this site. They have their own page here and do a lot of giveaways too. They’re having an easter sale now I suppose, just check out their page.

3 Likes

thank you so much @Josephine_van_Rijn
our Gearbest is a vendor here,will update deals info and giveaway.
if you are interested,pls feel free to have a look our vendor thread : Here
any help,pls feel free to PM me.
best regards,
Anny

1 Like

Yeah thanks heaps Josephine, I have been having a great time window shopping. Prices are so much cheaper here for DIY build tools! Also heaps of things on here that I just can’t get in Australia! I see you love your tobacco vapes, do you have any top notch recipe recommendations or stand alone flavours that are worthy of being an ADV?

Cheers.

2 Likes

I’ve started making my own N.E.T tobacco extracts and they are so good that I hardly touch the synthetics anymore but I can name a few that I still think are awesome as a standalone. Black for Pipe, Dark for Pipe, Gold Ducat, 7 Wolves and Am4ra from Inawera, Old Captain SC, Maxx Blend SC, French Pipe SC. Flavorah has got some very good tobacco’s out and I can surely recommend the Red Burley and the Kentucky Blend. I’ve just ordered the Native tobacco and the Turkish tobacco from www.juicefactory.au.com cause they’ve got 25% off on Flavorah for Easter and I’ve never tried those since nobody in Europe is selling them yet.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten a few but someone will surely chime in to come up with a few more. :grin:

3 Likes

…my sista from another mista. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know juice factory have a sale on! It’s time to buy up!

2 Likes

Plus 20% off on everything else, they always have good holiday sales :grinning:

1 Like

I can even pick your reviews :wink: 5 stars from Jose

2 Likes