Flavor Info llink not working

I was trying to get some info on a flavor
I get this:

HTTP 500 error
That’s odd… the website can’t display this page
The site may be under maintenance or could have a programming error.
Try this
Go back to the last page

:astonished:

That is happening on some of the most common flavors like Strawberry Ripe (TPA) because there’s an issue with the notes and/or recipes (like there’s waaaay many) or something. I’ve emailed @daath about it so he’s aware and working on it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi JoJo
Strawberry Ripe (TPA) is exactly the one I’m trying to get the mixing % I have a unicorn milk recipe calling for 10% Strawberry Ripe (TPA) I wanted to check if that was too much.
Thanks,
Steve

1 Like

The Unicorn Milk recipes often use 10 % Strawberry Ripe, but if you think that’s too much, you can lower the ripe a little and add another Strawberry for a touch up.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s too much I am mixing it for the first time I just finished mixing it about 15 minutes ago I stuck with the 10%
Thanks!

2 Likes

I am working on a fix - In fact I have fixed it in my development environment, but I want to tweak it a bit… Expect it to work Soontm :smiley:

4 Likes

love the trademark :laughing:

Thanks I’ll try again later

Works now, but it’s slow. I didn’t tweak as I wanted to, because it was a bit more work than I anticipated. There are three bits of code I want to re-write…

1 Like