4 month latter
Anyway after doing some research and experimenting
flavor muting can be caused by :
- percentage of flavoring too much may kills others, too little the flavor it self dies out.
- incompatible flavoring some time some specific flavor kill each other somehow.
- opening the eliquid bottle does somewhat started to kill flavor esp those fruity one.
- the air space in the bottle does somewhat similar thing like #3 (steeping almost full bottle and half bottle gave different result)
- if I vape too much my senses are some what numb thus also simulate flavor muting (solutio : have some one else try your mix just to ensure, or stay out from vaping for few hours before testing stuff)
hope that help…