Flavor notes get deleted when I remove a flavor from stash

He might have missed your tag… With him being as busy as he is (you know, inter-departmental memos and all… Lol) I can see him blowing by one once in a blue moon.

I know @daath would never intentionally ignore someone as sweet as you! :wink: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Lol…I’m sure he didn’t either. He’s a very busy man. I don’t have any hurt feelers or anything.

Just done with all these ones that I got rid of. Especially when I’ve spent 15 minutes looking for 1 flavor I supposedly have. About the 3rd or 4th time doing that my very last nerve had snapped. No big deal…they be gone soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I’d hate to lose your notes… So I’m really hoping he’s been able to come up with a remedy for us.

Personally, I would settle for just being able to change the background color behind the flavor to red (or some such), but it would also be nice to be able to move them to the bottom (or hide them as you mentioned). I’d like to keep them in my list (with notes) if only to insure that I don’t buy the same thing (that I didn’t like previously) again.

But we’ve got to have an easy way to identify them for that to be able to happen IMO.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten around to it - My plan is to hide the stash item and not delete it… It will take a bit of work though…

1 Like

I see this thread. I know you have deleted your notes and I don’t know of a solution other than what others have posted, but in the meantime leave your notes and the flavors you have for them in your stash. You can periodically back up your Flavor stash & Notes as a .PDF file, so you never lose them - I use the print button and “print” as a .PDF.

If you have Adobe Acrobat, you can set it up as your “default” printer. Once you do this, hit the [printer] icon in your Flavor Stash. A window will appear on your screen with Adobe Acrobat set as your default printer. Hit print. It will generate a .PDF file. Save this file onto your computer, cloud storage or external.

I hope this is useful for you.

3 Likes

I keep all my notes and flavor info in a spreadsheet just in case. It’s a little more work, but I like knowing I have them if anything went awry.

3 Likes