Flavor Organizing

I just finished making this bottle rack for my flavor bottles

20 Likes

It looks nice. I like to display mine as well, for myself not for others. I would hang the right picture over to hide from prying eyes, sticky fingers and too many questions.

5 Likes

That’s nice! I like the black. Very classy.

I really need to do something about my situation… I have 4 racks that each have 3-4 shelves, and most of them are double or triple stacked so it’s kind of a pain. I wish I could just line my walls with shelves deep enough to hold one bottle!

6 Likes

I use casing moulding for the shelf width.When the bottom is flat, the top is sloped toward the back so the bottles lean towards the back. You could make a box frame from thin square stock and line it w/ them.

6 Likes

Good idea! I’m gonna have to make a trip to home depot.

4 Likes

You can buy it by the foot and cut it there so no need to worry if u dont have a truck. Perhaps a little flirting and they may even finish nail the whole thing together for ya!

5 Likes

Haha I rock a mini van so I’m good on space, but I wouldn’t argue with them doing some of my work for me! :laughing:

5 Likes

This would be awesome, but then my wife will definitely figure out my collection isn’t as small as she thinks it is… :smiley:

8 Likes

only 2.4-3 inches deep, design it for size of picture frame to hide it, again hidden from prying eyes, sticky fingers, too many questions and the wife

4 Likes

How did I already know this? :joy:

5 Likes

Hey you drive a station wagon!

3 Likes

Does it look like this ?

or this ?
bb5f64bcde54d463acfa5ff55d3b545f--national-lampoons-vacation-station-wagon

5 Likes

Like this! With blacked out windows.

4 Likes

But look at the forest green paint with the real wood paneling ! It’s a keeper!
And it’s American made :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks Worm!

1 Like

It looks like this, exactly @DaveDave

5 Likes

I’ll take a family truckster any day!

4 Likes

This is YOUR automobile!

4 Likes

Thanks Mama
It’s going to make it so much easier to find the flavors I’m looking for

3 Likes

No that was when you first brought it home, the windows aren’t tinted yet!

1 Like