Flavor Pairing

I guess use your own judgement. Perhaps search ELR for menthol use and see what you get. That probably would be helpful. Believe it or not there is a bacon and a chicken&waffle flavor. Personally I would not add either to a ejuice flavor pairing thread…

2 Likes

Actually, as much as I hate to suggest this, I believe clove has been left out of our list. Damn if I know what to pair it with, not to mention hate it personally, but there are clove flavors available for vaping. Perhaps we could pair it with Chicken and Waffles (Nooooooo, Please Don’t, That Is A Joke). FWs Stag Leaf either is or tastes just like it, whichever. Just a thought. Guess this thread could go on just like the Energizer Bunny. It goes on & on & on & on…lol

EDIT: Well actually clove is in the list, time to update the glasses. Perhaps ones with the little wipers so I can see through the vapor…

3 Likes

[ecr_eu] Icy Banana : Check cookies

2% 10% Menthol
1% Banana (CAP)
7% Banana Cream (TPA)
0.5% Ripe Banana (TPA)
0.5% Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

2 Likes

I stand by my previous statement. It sounds gross. LOL :wink: I went ahead and added menthol to all the fruits. I figure there’s always going to be someone who puts menthol in everything…

4 Likes

But someone might get a good idea of what to do, when it says “fennel seeds” - you never know :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right, you never know…

1 Like

JoJo I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to gather all these pairs and putting them together.:yum:

3 Likes

Thanks, but all I did was put them into one post. @Ringling did most of the hard work. :smile:

3 Likes

Oh I thought you did it, well thank you to everyone that worked on this!:kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

if it weren’t for @Jojo
@Amy2
@Jimk
@daath
@NewDrip aka metal master
@Jondamon aka j
@ringling
I’d be a quivering pile of ecto-plasm
TY FOR ALL THE BEST

12 Likes

Thanks a lot for that! Saves me trying things out like a :chicken: without a head.

3 Likes

Superfruit Flavor Profiles

Acai
Fruity profile with flavor notes of berry and grape.
Pairings: Pomegranate, yumberry

Acerola
Sweet and fruity flavor with notes of cherry, apple and almond
Pairings: Apple, berry, cherry

Blueberry
Fruity and floral flavor
Pairings: Pomegranate, acai, tea

Camu Camu
Fruity, tropical flavor with slight cream and butter notes
Pairings: Cherimoya, grapefruit

Cherimoya
Tropical fruit flavor with slight cream and green notes
Pairings: Pineapple, orange

Coffee Fruit
Astringent red berry flavor
Pairing: Berry

Cranberry
Astringent red berry flavor
Pairings: Lime, grape, mixed berries

Cupuacu
Aromatic, green and astringent tropical flavor with notes of wild fruit
Pairings: Citrus, tea

Dragon Fruit
Tropical flavor with some astringency, fleshy notes and a grape, citrus taste
Pairings: Peach, pineapple

Goji Berry
Fruity berry flavor with notes of cherry and chocolate
Pairings: Melon, strawberry, citrus

Guanabana
Ripe, tropical flavor with slight cherry notes
Pairings: Strawberry, citrus

Guarana
Slightly sweet flavor with herbal notes
Pairings: Orange, acai, tea

Guava
Fruity flavor with green and peach notes
Pairings: Mango, peach, passion fruit

Kiwi
Mildly tropical flavor with green and juicy notes
Pairings: Melon, pineapple, strawberry

Lychee
Aromatic and sweet tropical flavor
Pairings: Pineapple, tropical fruits

Mango
Ripe and sweet tropical flavor
Pairings: Peach, passion fruit, tropical fruits

Mangosteen
Fresh and juicy tropical flavor with green notes
Pairings: Citrus, tropical fruits

Papaya
Green, fruity flavor with notes of peach and apple
Pairings: Tropical fruits, strawberry

Passion Fruit
Ripe, sweet tropical flavor with slight citrus notes
Pairings: Peach, guava, mango

Pomegranate
Fruity and tart berry flavor
Pairings: Blueberry, cherry

Yuzu
Crisp and tart citrus flavor with notes of orange, lemon and lime
Pairing: Citrus

8 Likes

Flavour art is selling an Ansjovis flavour. First time I saw it I thought it was gross but apparently some like it. They sort of market it for what they call ‘Daredevils’. Fennel seems a bit more palatable than that. It might be nice if you can find the right combination, people use anise which is a little like fennel. I mixed a maple pancake syrup too strong once and thought it tasted more like mackerel than maple. I had to throw that out. I will have to live with the fact that I am not a daredevil, sigh, how dull.

6 Likes

Yes, Flavour Art has some really interesting flavors - I haven’t had the stones to try them though :wink:

4 Likes

Me neither :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

My daughter Shay adds menthol to everything she vapes. :frowning:

1 Like

If she is a tobacco flavor person, FA Royal is a tobacco that has a nice subtle menthol, cooling note to the vape; very smooth tobacco notes as well.

2 Likes

@Jimk she doesnt like tobacco, mostly custards and bakery type flavors. Sounds like it could be combined with those for a nice vape. She tried my Tuscan Apple Jack and loved it. Got to make her a bottle. I will get a bottle of the Royal on my next order and see what I can come up with. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

That recipe looks awesome! and it has one of my favorite tobaccos included; hmmmm? what to mix tonight???

2 Likes

It is pretty tastey. The apple and Tuscan go together very well and the peanut butter adds a bit of nutty flavor to it. I have 250ml. sitting in my steeping cabinet now.

4 Likes