Flavor Pairing

Dammit, I can’t seem to find a bootleg copy of the PDF for this thing. Geez, I’m such a pirate. Or am I just cheap? :slight_smile: Don’t answer that!

2 Likes

Let me see if I can find my copy and I can get it to ya if ya like

1 Like

Awe dude that’s super nice of you. I was really just being a menace again. I’ve found tons of useful things here and snippets from the book. Honestly the pairing ideas I’ve found so far would keep me experimenting with mixes for a long, long time. Hey, anyone told you that you’re cool as hell lately? :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I had a feeling you were so my reply was part truth and part continuing yours :wink:

1 Like

i will gladly accept any ideas, any sites, any pdfs, or anything that will help with my creations…:slight_smile:

1 Like

You can download it here @Whiterose0818

3 Likes

Sweet! Thanks!

2 Likes

A big thanks to everyone that helped put this together I have printed the word doc @JoJo made up and keep it at my mixing station for reference.

3 Likes

Pairing Update…

Amaretto pairing - almond, anisette (Black Licorice), apple, apricot, cherry, coconut, coffee, cognac, cola, cranberry, cream, honey, kahlua, lemon, lime, orange, passion fruit, pear, pineapple, plum, raspberry, rum, scotch whiskey, sour, sparkling wine, tequila, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream

3 Likes

Yup…looks like this list needs updating as well. Such is the way with the list-maker—always a list of things to add to the list or to make a list of. :wink:

I should look at the Beginner’s Thread as well in case there’s anything new it could benefit from having. Will get on this after my Genetics final tomorrow. Wish me luck. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Good Luck JoJo. You can do it !!!

4 Likes

BIG shout out THANKS! to:
@DarthVapor
@ringling
@JoJo

…for keeping us flavor paired! :clap: Many people appreciate what you folks do to keep the juices flowing…successfully!

7 Likes

Hello all, I’m new to this whole scene not just DIY but Vaping in general. I quit smoking in August and just bought my first MOD. I have a iStick 100w with a Uwell Crown. I’m looking forward to making my own juice and this forum is very inspiring. I would appreciate any flavor recommendations or starter kits. I like pretty much everything since I haven’t really honed in on my favorites yet. I know little to nothing and am looking forward to gain some practical knowledge to go out and make some great juices. Thanks to everybody and Happy Holidays

3 Likes

Smart choice… asking before you dive in. So many do the opposite…

4 Likes

@Pro_Vapes beat me to it! :wink: The best advice I’ve heard around here that I can give is, after you take a look at the stuff in those links, find a couple of recipes that you want to try (preferably ones that aren’t super complicated), and order those flavors.

Welcome to the obsession! :smiley:

5 Likes

Inspiring indeed! I had been mixing stuff for a good while before I found the fine folks here, but the things I’ve learned about mixing I doubt I would have ever picked up on my own. Don’t hesitate to tap into the vast knowledge base here.

Have you visited the ELR Calculator yet?

4 Likes

@CrispyCreme, here’s a little link for some practical knowledge in flavor pairing for when you do collect flavors and start mixing. Don’t let mixing intimidate you! It’s fairly easy and a lot of fun. Research is often the key to successful mixing; read, read, read! :wink:

http://www.thevaperstable.com/diy/e-liquid-flavour-pairing

1 Like

Thank you guys for all the help. I don’t know the forum rules but I would appreciate it if someone could recommend a good website to order from I’m located in the USA. I’ve decided to get a starter kit with about ten flavors and then just pick up flavors and base as needed.

2 Likes

You could try ecigExpress - They got a LOT of stuff :slightly_smiling: Discount code ELRECIPES will give you … around 10% discount … on most items :stuck_out_tongue: ECX needs to fix it so it’s on everything! ;D

Also check out the Resources page on ELR for more shops and discount codes!

4 Likes

If you’re from the US, I try to keep this list as up to date as I can

4 Likes