Flavor Revolution Tasting Notes

This is awesome!!! Taste like a Mango freshly picked from a tree. Mixing at 3%

5 Likes

I don’t have any finalized results yet, but I have been playing with the cinnamon swirl pastry, tested it at 2% solo and 1% in a recipe and I think I have overshot it with both. I need to retest as an sft at 1%, but I doubt the flavor profile will change when lower, so here are my initial thoughts. The cinnamon is not very prominent, but it is there. This flavor has a very strong bready note, please excuse my labored description of it lol, it’s like if you cook your cinnamon rolls on a cookie sheet with space between them instead of in a round pan where they are all touching each other, and you get that outer ring of dough that is more cooked than the rest of the roll and has less filling, this flavor is like just eating that part of the cinnamon roll. I think it will be really useful for making a more authentic cinnamon roll recipe, as most others like cap cinnamon Danish swirl and flavor west cinnamon roll are lacking in the bready notes. Will update once I have tested lower.

4 Likes

Can anyone with the vanilla blast or other vanillas compare them to shisha vanilla from inawera?

3 Likes

I don’t know for sure but it is my favorite even over holy vannila, just easy and compatible simple pure vannila that mixes and plays well with many flavors light but has excellent staying power with heavy and delicate flavors, just a great mixing vannila for most usuages. It’s the first one that comes to mind when vanilla is needed in a mix.for my taste anyway, and you don’t need to go with a huge percentage to be sufficient. Still my favorite, I do like to use others on occasion like vannila swirl tfa, or vannilin, but it all depends on what and how it is being used.

1 Like

And that’s vanilla blast?

1 Like

Sorry had a few, and few more to many never mind carry on, still love INW vanilla shisha I do happen to have quite a few flavor revolution flavors and find many are as hard to crack the perfect % most at 2% or less are too strong for many others to stand up to, I did single testing on 20 or more of flavors from them and they are to me almost ultra flavor, most were over-flavored at that percentage even with a long steep, but anyway like I said had a few already tonight and missed the most important vanillla blast reference, my fault. sorry.:partying_face:: no vanilla blast here, just a ton of others and shisha Inw.

2 Likes

Hi all I am new to your list but not new to vape industry. I been using Flavor revolution for quite some time now. they have the best Mango I have ever tried start ir at around 3% and work up from there.
Also Sweet Strawberry is one of my favs as I love strawberry, you can start that one at around 3% as well and go up from there to as high as 5% you will find a perfect strawberry in that range.
For those of you who have never heard of me, I am the creator of the mythology line with flavors like Fruit of the Gods and Hade’s Pie along with over 490 commercial recipes to my credit.
Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR. @Master_Mixer could you describe the mango notes please?

2 Likes

I have never been a fan of mango, but many have ask me to revisit my mango recipes so over the last year I have done so, the flavor revolution mango is a fairly complex mango with notes of sweetness and a very juicy fruit flavor with notes of sour during the exhale, I get a pear a peach and a slight hint of orange all rolled into one with a sweet finish.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, have you tested any FR flavors lower than that? The 3% figure for sweet strawberry really caught my eye, I added it to an adaptation of @fidalgo_vapes strawberry milkshake recipe and at 1% it dominated the entire recipe, even bullying LB vanilla ice cream around.

4 Likes

Ive read that the FR flaves are pretty strong… I dont own one at all …

4 Likes

I have several and the highest I have gone successfully was 2.5% for electric blue and grape candy as single flavors.

6 Likes

@Silhouette Hello, FR ripe banana I agree is great but no longer available I will need to checkout SSA ripe banana. I am disappointed it is no longer available? @Nicotine_River

6 Likes

Can’t get the FR Ripe Banana to work for me @lukeloop it is either way to strong or tasteless.

3 Likes

It might be my imagination! I use it low at 0.2% and it seems to work for me.

5 Likes

Unfortunately FR Banana Ripe will no longer be available from our company. Our apologies!

Thank you

2 Likes

Do you have a contact for the company who makes it? @Nicotine_River Maybe I can contact them direct,

3 Likes