Flavor West

We’ve tried them ALL and FW butterscotch wins hands down! It is the secret to a great “Deadly Sin” mix.

1 Like

With the Blueberry I prefer TFA Blueberry Wild or the Blueberry Extra. FWs seems more like a Blueberry Candy. Banana Cream from TFA. Cherry, no go no matter the company for me.

FW Strawberry, Cantelope, Blackberry Natural, Lemonade, Natural Mango, hazelnut, Peach, Pear to name a few.

FW Sweet cream is better than TFA, agreed. I prefer FW Bavarian Cream over both.

I say this sitting on my hands and biting my lip, Watermelon and Honeydew from Nicotine Labs

1 Like

Can anybody give their run down of preferred flavors or is there just one source. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with Ringling about the blueberry. I prefer TPA Blueberry to FW. But, the Salted Caramel is a must have in my arsenal of flavors. I could see myself buying a LOT of this flavor. The only other FW I have is Kahlua and I am undecided on that one. I haven’t used it enough to decide whether or not I like it.

2 Likes

Yep it Requires trial and error sad but true. And tons of patients lol jk

3 Likes

I have and use a good bit of Flavor West flavors. My favorites are Butterscotch, Key Lime, Lemonade, Irish Cream, Hard Candy and Gummy Bear. I also have a few that I don’t like very much or just don’t use in any current recipes like Red White and Blue, Jungle Juice, Passion Fruit and Unicorn Vomit.

2 Likes

Don’t know about the passion fruit (Never Tried It) but the others you named are not really meant to be mixers. They are Standalone flavors. Believe it or not there is a following for the Jungle Juice (I wouldn’t vape this with your vape). People in my shop like the Red White and Blue. Never tried The U Vomit. Haven’t been able to stomach it…lol

1 Like

Caramel is just one of many of the flavors that you can not choose just one company. I use…

Caramel (original) TFA but also got to have FW Candy Caramel
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream FW, French Vanilla Cream TFA, Vanilla Swirl TFA
Strawberry FW Strawberry Ripe TFA
Peach FW and Peach Juicy TFA
Peanut Butter FW (Not as Real but a Great Mixer), Peanut Butter TFA (TFA Most Real Taste)

If you sit down and think about it there are many crossovers you just have to make for the best mixes…

1 Like

Not just caramel…Salted Caramel specifically. OOO has a salted caramel, but it’s 3.50 for 10ml and that’s a little too rich for my blood.

How’s $6.16 for 4oz sound. Buy direct and SAVE…

I don’t get what you’re saying. OOO is not $6.16 for 4oz, more like $13 for 2 oz or $20 for 8 oz.

Whoa Howdie, guess what I just saw on FW. Here’s the description FW has for the Salted Caramel…

Salted Caramel Water Soluble Flavoring. Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Propylene Glycol and Water. USP Kosher Grade Flavoring. Usage Rate 15-20% for E-use. No Refunds on Flavoring. Color Level: Dark Brown. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free. Contains 1.014% Acetoin.

Does anyone now think FW is afraid to tell people they use Acetoin! This information was on a large document on a separate page. Guess this is why I could not find the link the other day. I just assumed they were editing it but LIKE SEEING THIS BETTER…

Here the description of the flavor that started all the talk

Yogurt Water Soluble Flavoring. Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Propylene Glycol and thanol. USP Kosher Grade Flavoring. Usage Rate 15-20% for E-use. No Refunds on Flavoring. Color Level: Clear. Contains .36% diacetyl. Please use Greek Yogurt if you are looking for diacetyl free yogurt.

The New Greek Yogurt Description

Yogurt-Greek Water Soluble Flavoring. Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Propylene Glycol, and Ethanol. USP Kosher Grade Flavoring. Usage Rate 15-20% for E-use. No Refunds on Flavoring. Color Level: Clear. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free.

There you have it. Any mistakes are being addressed with better clarity and no one has to rely on a office worker/saleperson for info as to what’s in the flavor. I’m satisfied they are making corrections, hope you are too…

2 Likes

I think he meant directly from FW, at their site it is $6.16 for a 4oz bottle. 8oz is $10.12, and better at higher quantity.

I am not going to be able to shop there, till I KNOW that the flavors I am buying are what I want.

That Dark Bean that I went to 30ml for, is some yummy smelling stuff, cant wait to get it mixed. :smile:

1 Like

OOOps, I keep forgetting that is a flavor company. No, FW has salted caramel for $6.16 for 4oz. Thought you were talking about theirs, OH Well, I tried…

Yep, Correct again!

Once I find the right flavors, how much do 55 gal drums go for. Just a joke. :smile:

2 Likes

About the price of one Uranium Ore Sample from Amazon…lol

4 Likes

LOL Yeah, I was talking about FW Salted Caramel before. I love it. I probably WILL wind up getting 4 oz at some point. Right now I’ve got 30m…we’ll see how long that lasts me. Regular caramel is definitely the type of thing you have to try around till you get the right one. I think the Salted Caramel may replace other caramels for me.

1 Like

I hope you don’t talk me into getting it too. I have been trying to tone it down on new flavors…lol

2 Likes

Do you have a recipe that spotlights this flavor?

Oh no…Please don’t blame me if you hate it!! LoL. I’ve made a coconut caramel too but it’s private until I get a chance to test it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes