Flavorah at ECX

Looks like we will be seeing Flavorah at ECX, went to place my order and saw this today: LINK

Going to hold off on my order to see what prices are like, perhaps add to this already ridiculous order…

8 Likes

Yes, I did see that last night too. Yay!

2 Likes

This was posted in another thread (Nicotine River Thread I believe). @DonovanECX shared the news the other day. Makes me soooooo happy!

2 Likes

Since I use ecx exclusively I am excited to here about the new addition. If I were to purchase 1-2 flavor concentrates from flavorah brand what would y’all recommend. (I’m not a not a fan of tobacco flavors and everything else I’m open to).

1 or 2? That’s tough. Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Custard, Banana, Peanut Butter, any of them, or any of the ones on this list:

1 Like

The hype is real right now. I’m concerned all of the Flavorah is going to disappear as soon as we enable it. Hahaha

5 Likes

That is AWESOME!!!

Blasphemy! Don’t you dare say that! LOL.

I would have to say if I could have 2… Vanilla Custard would be my first choice. Second, but it’s a pricey one would be Rich Cinnamon. If you aren’t a cinnamon fan their Peanut Butter is fantastic. But definitely grab that custard if you like a great custard.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know . I am sure it is difficult trying to figure out how much product to keep stocked.I am also sure you will get it figured out with a little time.I just like the idea of a one stop shop to buy flavorings.

1 Like

We have the largest selection in the world, I believe.

But I’m never satisfied >:)

Pro-Tip: You might be able to purchase Flavorah from us within 60 MINUTES.

There is a limited amount available, so don’t sleep.

5 Likes

and by 60 minutes, I mean NOW. :o

7 Likes

My 2 top flavors from FLV are the Wild Melon and their Cantaloupe. I also like their vanilla custard and a few others but the melon is hands down my favorite melon flavor out there and the cantaloupe is great for a mixer

2 Likes

Man, I love ECX LOL.

3 Likes

You do have a pretty good selection but my only request is that you guys need to carry inw’s shisha line! You do have a few shishas, yes, but I would love to see the shisha vanilla, orange, bilberry, etc…

This is the only reason I end up going elsewhere at times but you guys are still at the top of my personal preferred vendors!

5 Likes

Info like this is very helpful.

I haven’t paid much attention to our INA line, so that’s my next project.

Gracias!

5 Likes

No problem!!

If I had to settle on just 1, I would say the Shisha Vanilla for sure!! I have started to make some killer recipes with it and it is starting to become a sought after flavor!

It’s incredible how many Shishas Inawera has on their site but that’s really the only place?! So I have always had to split my orders between ECX and…the other dudes :wink:

I did see in a previous thread that you were considering offering INW in larger bottles than the 15mls, that would be huge as well.

These are all just suggestions and not complaints, I love what you guys do and I think it’s great you guys are growing!

Congrats on your continued success!

2 Likes

I hope not, the wife doesnt allow me to use the credit cards when she isnt around or i would own all the things… :grinning:

2 Likes

We sell INA in 10ml bottles

We will likely offer INA in a 120ml/4oz size next. I’m on the fence about 30mls.

1 Like

@DonovanECX I am so glad to see you working so hard to please the DIY community. I use ECX first and only if you don’t have what I want, do I go elsewhere. Unfortunately I find myself wanting or needing certain flavors every month that are out of stock at ECX causing me to shop at 1 or more other sites every month. I fully understand that it is hard to keep everything in stock all the time and I am looking forward to you getting everything worked out and becoming my one stop shop.
Thanks

2 Likes

@DonovanECX Hope i wasnt too insulting over the bottles for LF on reddit, /u/To0nMaN. While they are frustrating at least they contain the proper amount of liquid and for that i am thankful.

2 Likes