Flavorah by the foot

So I ended up mixing up the mix I found. I did drop alpine down from 0.25 to 0.2 just because alpine and I don’t get along too well. I also made a v2 pulling out alpine and adding in sb fa and ripe sb tpa.

To say the least I like your version better but over the last year I’ve realized that I don’t tast strawberry’s super well as well as creams. So on your version I don’t taste the sb well nor the frosting.

So I upped alpine up to 0.3, raspberry flv for giggles to 0.75 and added seeet cream flv 0.25.

3 Likes

@Alisa

I have been enjoying your pink bubbles mix. I think I have been turning in a candy vape vape person.

I didn’t have cap cucumber and since I have been mixing up a lot of flv mixed I swapped that out for 0.7 cucumber flv. For the remix i’m going to drop that down to 0.5 and try a 0.5 fa version as well.

For strawberry I had to use strawberry sweet fe since I didn’t have cap.

Overall I think it’s a well balanced recpie and when I think pink bubbles I really tast pink bubbles.

4 Likes

@anon84779643

I’m going to keep playing with the French toast with strawberry filling and Brie. I really did taste French toast and liked it. I was odd though that I lost the cheese and sb. So I ended up pulling out the AP since I’m adverse to cin crunch and added a dash seeet cream.

6 Likes

So I mixed up from the book Gumeye Ball from Id10t.

I enjoyed this mix and will mix again. Again…oddly enough have been getting into the candy vapes.

Also…I think @SthrnMixer would like this mix as well.

5 Likes

What’s the hypnotic myst + mint angle? Got an example?

2 Likes

Lol. I haven’t mixed this for a while.

Hypnotic mist fa 3.8%
Marshmallow fa 1.5
Fresh cream fa 0.4
Pear fa 0.4
Coconut fa 0.5
Spearmint fa 0.025 (1 big drop) I’m mint adverse.
Vanilla shisha inw 0.75

Steep for 4 weeks.

3 Likes

To make sure I am on the right track, this recipe?

the brie is super nice in this one… curious as to how you would have lost the taste of it… it’s more of a sweet cream type… light airy with a touch of bite… but the way I have used it, I do have some saying they can not taste it… You might have to use it in conjunction with yogurt… but then again, it could be your set up. The strawberry filling is not a pronounced bit… you could add more strawberry or even alpine… I dont know on adding more cream, it will dilute the french toast bits… (I tried that already, but maybe you will have better luck.) :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah I am a high’ish hot’ish wattage vaper. Dual 24g ss316l round wire 3mm ohming around 0.21 goon v1 with the air flow cut down type of vaper.

I’m probably going to need to SFT the strawberry flavors (smash and filling) and custards.

3 Likes

Not sure on your watts… but I would work on stepping down a touch… just my opinion…
I find high watts low ohms can kill off not only nic but flavors… therefor you need more to compensate.

3 Likes

Hmmm. So are you saying to add more flavor then? Considering that I wouldn’t change the vapenstyle.

But yes, my watttage is around 70-78 depending on the flavor. But yes the air flow is restrictive and am not a direct lung vaper. Hence why my pull is very short.

2 Likes

That isnt too terribly high… was afraid you would say like 100-125 watts…
won’t hurt to raise it… I am always using low amounts, Chris… but just like walking your nic levels down, you can do that with flavoring as well. I found when I did, a lot of my buds have come back and taste/flavors just pop… guess it is why I have gotten crazier and yeah… over the years of mixing…

2 Likes

True that. It’s all a process. I need to figure which of your cookie recpies I mixed, for which I did like. I just had it saved as blue’s cookies.

4 Likes

@Chrispdx thanks for the heads up on @anon84779643’s FT.

3 Likes

Good luck with that… I have a ton of cookies… not sure if I have released any lately or… but I love my cookies! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@anon84779643

6 Likes

I have since dropped the moscato down myself but only to .35 I wanted the elderflower to be a subtle background note. The lemon (your lime :rofl:) comes through a little more now. Thanks for the feedback

5 Likes

PB chocolate chip (already out)… Sugar cookies and Iced icing (ty for Sugar Orchid! I just put it into one of my real batches of cookies… yum!! Cookies and Cream Brownies and a cookie Funday Sunday… should be releasing a few more in the next month :wink:

4 Likes

I was taking a look and you circus peanuts recpie in the Flavorah book and noticed caramel was listed twice. Took a look and elr I see the perecents are different for macaroon and a new flavor.

Kind of scratching my head here.

3 Likes

Typo there, @Chrispdx… Use the elr version… not sure what happened, but I bet I sent that one over when I was tired… :frowning: No one asked on any of the errors… so… you are the only one… but thanks :slight_smile:

Thinking on releasing a few more soon, but I am working on a new book…
distractions happen, like Christmas! haha! :smile:

1 Like

lol well you could do the brie single flavor tester for me because the idea of testing brie cheese on it’s own kind makes me nervous

5 Likes