Flavorah's New Flavors

I can give you my must haves right now from flavorah. What kind of vapes are you into right now? That would help.

My favorites right now would be a long paragraph. You can’t go wrong with them for real. The reason alpine strawberry is so expensive is bc it’s so strong. I used 0.6% as a single flavor and let it steep a month and it was amazing. I can see it being used at 1-2 drops per 30ml to enhance other strawberries.

As far as Marshmallow goes I think flv is great. If you want a real Marshmallow I’d say toasted marsh tfa. I honestly have yet to get a marsh flavor that I can vape solo and say “wow that taste just like a Marshmallow”. They are pretty much used as sweeteners, mouthfeel, and additives to other flavors.

2 Likes

That would be a big help… If you could give me an opinion about your most-liked Flavorah flavors. The only flavor types that I am not interested in are tobacco and menthol. I do have Greek Yogurt and Cupcake Batter already.
I do also already have TPA Toasted Marshmallow. I’ll try using it in more in a variety of ways and strengths and see what I get from that.
Here’s the list I have holding on the site. total $140 I appreciate any insite.
Tropical Citrus
Vanilla Pudding
Sweet Cream
Crunch Cereal
Cinnamon Roll
Berry Cheesecake
Whipped Cream
Peach Gummy
Peanut Butter
Cherimoya
Vanilla Custard
Custard
Pound Cake
Cookie
Waffle
Grape
Donuts
Biscotti
Alpine Strawberry
Pistachio

3 Likes

Add Sweet Dough …tastes like the crust of bread

3 Likes

All of those are definitely great flavors. I would add some Marshmallow to your list. I would then choose between crunch cereal, donuts, or sweet dough to see if u get the funky taste. To me all three of those have it. So if u buy one and don’t taste it then u know it’s safe for u to buy the others.
We were discussing that a little bit ^^up there. Some people don’t taste it while others do.

1 Like

Amy, you gotta remember some of us are far too lazy to make notes. Heck, all of my stars on flavors are random misprints.

2 Likes

@juice_junkie_lover

How did the 1 drop and 0.2 in 30 mls of Alpine SB do to improve the overall taste of the SB or would you say it was noticeable.

2 Likes

xcuse my ignoramusnus. What is “SB”?

Strawberry :wink: just one of the few abbreviations we’ve picked up here over time. BB = Blueberry most of the time sometimes it means BB= @Beaufort_Batches

3 Likes

cool, I learnt VBIC yesterday. Today it is SB

4 Likes

you are catching on quickly…I’m guna have a seizure if I keep looking at that. omg bothers my eyes

5 Likes

Ok so what I meant was in a 30ml I used 0.14 grams which to me was 0.2% + 1 drop. My drops are approximately 0.2 grams in these bottles. I feel that the alpine SB made it taste like a sweet ripe (almost tangy) crispy strawberry. Its almost like an AP for strawberries! I’m not the best with writing descriptions. English in school was never my thing. I always liked Math. LOL!

4 Likes

Thank you I get were you going w/ it. I never liked Math always like Science then English class :smile:

3 Likes

I have added 1 drop to a 120ml strawberry yogurt blend and it was noticable. Arctic strawberry is not your run of the mill strawberry. It is good and strong! I get slight licorice not anything over 1 drop per 30ml but it does steep out

3 Likes

You mean Alpine SB right ? Or does FLV now also have an Arctic SB as well :wink:

1 Like

FLV toffee. Happy to report FLV Toffee is not i repeat not an english toffee. No nutty notes.
Mixed Dec 01
Butter Toffee
3% FW butter toffee
4% RF SC butter toffee
1% FLV toffee
0.5% German Bon Bon
1.5% DV welsh taffi

Yummmm. I have upped the RF SC in most of my mixes. I feel 3% or less will fade

5 Likes

Lol Alpine yup got confused with Arctic tank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

This explains why my SB Shortcake tanked. I mixed it at .5% on a whim. Thanks for the notes.

5 Likes

I finally got this. Having read a couple of the notes on ELR I was prepared for some floral notes. What I’m getting is a mixture of pine needles and Juniper. I think this flavor could grow on me if mixed with the right flavors, just at this moment I’m having a hard time trying to think of what those might be. This one is odd, and I can only hope at some point to discover why Brendan is charging so much more for it than all other flavors.

1 Like

Has anyone tried cookie yet? I still have not received my order for this and I bought it on August 8th. I know they said they were having problems getting it back in Stock again.

1 Like

Same problem here, I ordered 120ml FLV Cookie months ago. They recently emailed me that they were struggling to obtain an essential compound but may have finally been able to source it. So hopefully it shows up soon :frowning:

3 Likes