Flavorah's New Flavors

Man I wish they would capitalize when entering a new flavor. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

My mail man is late… been running 3 hours behind all week…

3 Likes

No SHIT! That frustrates me almost as much as it does TZ!

4 Likes

LOL! Got that right!
BTW, I’ve created a spreadsheet to track flavor name anomalies such as capitalization, spelling etc as I encounter them…so it’s a WIP. It also includes the URL so they’re easily located. When you’re ready to tackle those give me a holler and I’ll U/L it to you.

6 Likes

Right on man!

3 Likes

I haven’t received any of my new flavors yet, but I’m really hoping that all the anomalies with capitalization and spelling are corrected by then.

3 Likes

OMG!!! they fixed the 15ml bottle issues!!! <3

@Laura5 was wondering… hope they get to you real quick… grrr…
you will be in for a shock… def awe! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

O
M
G
!!!

5 Likes

There is a party going on at my house!! w000ts!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I love Flavorah @anon84779643 but the “cut the tip squeeze bulb” bottles almost did them in for me.

4 Likes

LoL I know I am the only!! odd one that actually loves those tips, SD… :wink:

3 Likes

I’m glad they fixed the bottle issue. I didn’t mind the glass bottles, the plastic tips were a bugger for me to get used to though. I’m super pumped to get these new flavors.

5 Likes

Two of the same flavor. Both with the wrong syntax. And powerless to correct them! Damnit!! This is driving me fu*king crazy!!
For the love of God will somebody correct this!! PUH-LEEZ?
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=Brut

7 Likes

Citrus Soda
Brut Bubble Wine
Honeydew
Melon Rind
Those are all the ones that I found are in the database wrong

3 Likes

Without having clicked on the link…

I’m assuming it should read:
Brut (Fabergé)?

SY355

5 Likes

Ha! That’s what I thought at first too. Reminded me of high school and my ignorant attempts to smell nice for the girls. :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

I never went back and checked until just now because I figured it would just be left with all the others but…you corrected it! Thanx!!
giphy

5 Likes

wut?? It got fixed??

I did not do it!! I swear!!! :):roll_eyes::hugs:

3 Likes

It wasn’t me! Must be a ghost in the machine… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well it must have been El Jeffe then!

4 Likes