Flavorah's New Flavors

That’s great - thank you, JJL

And the custard isn’t as good as Vanilla Custard if I have the right impression?

You sold me on the Sweet Fig, that’s definitely going in the cart. I buy my flavors in Norway, but thanks for the information anyway, it may come in handy for someone else. :+1: I have to have the Blood Orange as well then - good thing I didn’t ask about all the others lol

(Pst, how about Persimmon and Soursop?)

2 Likes

I have them but I have yet to test them. Just from tasting a little on my hand. Persimmon I get like a melon, mango with a few hints of pineapple. Kind of hard to describe.

To me soursop is more pineapple than perssimon, but its still very light pineapple. Soursop also has some banana and papay notes to it as well (these are very faint).

If your into different flavors then I would say go for them. Just remember I have not vaped these 2 flavors these 2 were just from tasting them. There are only a few flavors from Flavorah that I don’t care for.

Oh yea the custard. I personally think its as good as vanilla custard if you mix it right. Its much better then FA for sure.

2 Likes

Ok, so they seem to have some notes in common the two of them. Guess I have to vape them to see how different they are :wink: Thank you for helping an addict out.

3 Likes

No problem. One of everything is my favorite as well! I feel like I wanna try everything and then I have all these flavors that I still have to test!

3 Likes

Truer words were never spoken :grin:

1 Like

Has anyone made a standalone tester of Flavorah’s Toffee? I mixed up a 10ml tester at 1.5% last week and I can’t seem to get rid of the “alcohol” smell.
I let it air for 3 days right after mixing then steep for a week. I just checked and the smell is still there and pretty strong.

I see that @mixologist13 has used it in a recipe, so he might know something about the Toffee one. Other than that I have read that some airs the flavor itself for a little time, although that sounds a little drastic to me.

2 Likes

I mixed FLV toffee at 1% in a recipe. Never had an issue with alcohol taste. I usually taste after mix make a weird face then steep it for 3-4 weeks before trying again. I would lower % think 0.75% will be enough and steep two weeks minimun. Btw German Flavors Toffee( bon bon) is even better qnd even stronger…

3 Likes

Thanks @mixologist13. I’ll give that a try. The .75% that is. As far as German Flavors goes, that’s going to have to wait, I’m still trying to get through my last 3 orders from Flavorah, Real Flavors, and Flavor Apprentice :laughing:
Thank you too @anon60225325 :relaxed:

2 Likes

I really hate to be that guy… but… Can anyone tell me what new Flavorah flavors are must haves? Like 4-5 top (new) ones?

I received an incredibly generous gift card to BCV for my gestation day, and it’s been so long since I’ve bought flavors, that I’m not familiar with the new ones. Seeing as how FLV is so expensive, I don’t want to play that old game of blindly picking out flavors, just to have them exiled to the island of misfit flavors :slight_smile:

So yes, I am being that guy who is being lazy and doesn’t want to scroll through 100s of comments, to build an opinion on what may be good. Well that and I really don’t have the time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you my pretties :kissing_heart:

**I’m trying to search the resources flavor page with “(FLV)” or"(Flavorah) but I can’t seem to get the full list of flavors? @JoJo or @Ken_O_Where did the tags get changed by chance? I used to search (flv) and I would get the entire list?

@Pro_Vapes my man, I think I saw a while back that you were buying some of the newe ones. Do you have any recommendations on a few? Cookie? Better than FA? Thanks!

7 Likes

First of all, happy birthday!! :confetti_ball: :cake: :tada: :balloon:
They should all be under (Flavorah). Any that are (or were) FLV were mislabeled. If there’s a flavor you know of that isn’t there, let me know and I’ll look into it.

7 Likes

Thanks Jo! Two times!

5 Likes

Lol! Never heard it put quite like that!

A very Happy Birthday to you!!

5 Likes

Not possible :slight_smile: theres always an awesome recipe to be had. Go wild. XD

3 Likes

TFA Granny Smith Apple…

Just sayin :wink:

4 Likes

Yes yes, happy birthday DV!

I cant really recommend any new FLV, im playing catchup. Custard is quite nice tho, nice rich custard sans vanilla which makes it a bit more versatile. Eggnog is about the only other new one i have but ill be buying it again.

3 Likes

My top two new FLV flavors are frosting and pound cake. I hear persimmon is pretty good also. The cookie is just okay, but not better than cookie fa imo. The biscotti got a little weird on me in a couple mixes. I have a few more but I haven.t tried them yet.

This guy below did a bunch of notes on the new flvs…

6 Likes

I just threw that one in my cart

I was debating on the frosting, but now I’ll pull the trigger!

Pound cake I already have and agree

I took cookie dough out of my cart after reading around about it. Doesn’t sound like it’s worth the money

I also snagged milk, fig and cherimoya. Sad part is, is that I will be sitting on all these new flavors for a while, before getting a chance to use them. Damn moving!

Thanks @Pro_Vapes, you helped me make up my mind![quote=“Pro_Vapes, post:242, topic:53650”]
This guy below did a bunch of notes on the new flvs…
[/quote]

Yeah I was reading them. I just have a hard time taking stranger’s words on things. I would rather ask my trusted mixers here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cherimoya and persimmon are amazing. Cherimoya is exotic and sweet. Persimmon is citrus, slightly nutty and sweet.
I dont have fig but i have sweet fig…im struggling with a recipe for that one

3 Likes

This is what I went for. Granted they’re not all FLV, mainly 75% refills/25% new flavors, but I’m excited for the new ones!

Ripe Strawberry-TFA

1 x Cheesecake (Graham Crust)-TFA

1 x Wild Blueberry-TFA

1 x Graham Cracker Clear-TFA

1 x Apple Pie-FA

1 x Catalan Cream-FA

1 x Cookie-FA

1 x Pear-FA

1 x Shisha Strawberry-INW

1 x Bavarian Cream-LA

1 x Vanilla Custard-FLV

1 x Cherimoya YC-INW

1 x Cookie Dough-FLV
I just now realized I didn’t take it out of my fucking cart!! Grrrr

1 x Frosting-FLV

1 x Zeppola-FA

1 x Cherimoya-FLV

1 x Fig-FLV

1 x Apple Cider-FLV

1 x Milk-FLV

1 x Persimmon-FLV

1 x Vanilla Ice Cream -LB

…That will all sit in a box until July or when ever I get around to setting up the new lab

8 Likes