Flavorah's New Flavors

Diluting it to 10% as base and depending on what type of recipe you may even want a 5% base. Spicy bold mixes use base at 10% flavor, soft and subtle mixes use base at 5% flavor. The NF Lemon Grass is some kind of strong. One drop of undiluted in a 30ml recipe will kill it. That’s why I am curious about FLV’s Lemon Grass and I hope it is easier to work with. I’m wanting a better Lemon Grass because I have a recipe that is incomplete without it.

Got my samples last week and just found time today to do a test batch on each. I mixed 10mls @ 7.5% flavor, 30/70 and 0mg. If they are strong I will just go back with VG and weaken them. I can’t wait to try the cupcake batter as well as the Thai Chai. Anyone got any feedback on their own test batches yet? BTW, how long does everyone steep their test batches for?

1 Like

Just curious about that Thai Chai,
I have Chai Tea (TPA), just wondering how it compares.

1 Like

Thai Chai is an excellent vape that starts out with a mint which fades away after a little bit of time vaping…It turns into a sweet, soft kinda vape which has a bite of sweet spice in it and as you go into your vape session the whole thing balances out into a slightly creamy, sweet/spice vape with none of the essences overpowering another…It is very nice… I mixed mine at 40/60 PG/VG at 8% for mouth to lung hit in my Goblin Mini at low watts…Generally I steep Flavorah fruits for 4 to 5 days before vaping and they get sweeter in another couple of days…I would give the Thai Chai a full week…

Grape, mixed at 8% was a super bold Concord grape bordering on natural fruit/candy…with a nice sweetness…It did not have an earthy flavor (which I was kinda expecting), say like the Boysenberry, and it was a pretty clean flavor…

LemonGrass was not my cup of tea, as the spicy nature kinda overtook the Lemony smell of the liquid (for me)…and maybe it is supposed to be an inherently strong spicy flavor…but I did not care for it…

Lemon Tea, was a pleasant vape, with hints of the flavor balance that the Thai Chai had…however with a Lemon essence which was subtle…I could have mixed mine stronger…

So I would recommend at least 1 week steep time for your flavors…and anything beyond that, the sweetness starts to come out a bit more…Looking forward to hearing your impressions

3 Likes

Thai Chai

Standalone mixed at only 1%. Let it age for 10 days and right now I’m vaping this. I don’t have anything to reference this flavor profile to. But, I really like this. It’s really sweet and does kind of remind me of a tea, but it’s so much richer than that. I don’t get any mint from this, but I only mixed at 1%. I do get a creamy note and definitely a kind of spice. Very sweet.

3 Likes

I’m super excited about this. I HAVE to do some mixing this weekend. Finally got my tester bottles in so I can mix up singles of EVERYTHING. LoL.

6 Likes

I am looking forward to hearing what you think about this flavor, fer shur. I’m really enjoying it stand-alone still. I will finish off this 8ml in no time this evening. :slight_smile:

EDIT: This might sound rather strange, but I’m getting almost a chocolate base, or back-note in this now… it’s yummy!

4 Likes

I mixed all my samples at 3%, and here is my experiences with the new Flavorah flavors:

Grape- light at 3%, may bump it up to 4 or 5%, tastes like Welch’s grape juice

Lemongrass- spot on lemongrass flavor. If you like lemongrass in your teas, you will love this flavor.

Thai Chai- I really like this. Very unusual flavor, so very hard to describe. Kinda spicy, sweet and smooth. I did not get mint from it.

Cupcake Batter- light at 3%, but tastes just like raw yellow cake batter. Not sure how to use this one…

5 Likes

Put together a couple of 10ml trial size bottles for the 5 new flavors I received. I started them all at 5%, high I know, but I figured if they were super strong I could dial them back by adding VG. I’m just maybe a week into steep time but WOW. The Grape flavor is just so good. It has the taste of concord grape juice but it isn’t overly sweet at all. I can’t wait to try the others I just had to say something about the grape to start. I did mix a 50 ml bottle of just the grape and waiting on it to steep. Didn’t think I could go long without a full bottle, so good!
Anyone put together any recipes that include the grape yet?

1 Like

Looks like Flavorah is about to release a few more flavors! :grinning:

…one of the tobacco prototypes made though! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I’d love to hear about the Pound Cake and Marshmallow. Please share your thoughts once you’ve tested them.

6 Likes

I don’t have them in hand yet. :pensive: The pic was posted on their FB page. But, as soon as I get them, I’ll test and review. These are flavors that will probably go well with my style of tobacco mixes, so I’m looking forward to their release. :grinning:

4 Likes

I just checked my tracking number and I’ll have pound cake Monday! Yipeee!

6 Likes

I got mine today. They sent one extra… Rainier Cherry. @Amy2 have you tested yours yet?

5 Likes

Me too, yay…:grimacing:

2 Likes

Nevermind, I see your notes.

1 Like

Yea got them all too. I put the notes on ELR calculator under each flavor.

3 Likes

Woot. Got the new ones today too.

4 Likes

I’ll just sit here and drink my haterade! I do have the pound cake and pistachio though! Both are really good!

2 Likes

Ditto here. Got them mixed and will be testing over the next month. :slight_smile:

2 Likes