Flavorah's New Flavors

I mixed my flavors tonight. I finger tasted a few. That Pound Cake tastes awesome. I also get a good butter taste from it. The Pistachio is is very impressive also. Nutty sweet just as you described. The Cherry seems chemically to me… Hopefully it will steep out. I’ll let the Red Burley steep before tasting it. I can’t judge a tobacco by a finger taste anyway. I didn’t mix the Marshmallow. I’ll just use it as I do with other Marshmallows.

6 Likes

Yes Rainier Cherry is gotta be a wild cherry of sorts it has that " chemical " taste I did a SA @ 4% SnV and thought Steep ! It was way too much.

The Marshmallow I found to have some " batter " like notes as a SA and kept feeling like I’ve tasted it before I feel it may or may not have some of the Cupcake Batter notes or maybe it’s just similar to the pound cake ? I used it in a couple mixes already at 1% seems like the rest of the mm out there.

Red Burley- lol IDK some kinda cigar or something I tasted I am not good w/ tobaccos

Pistachio- Is going to be the $ , that one right there is Pure Gold Flavorah did it just right. I actually enjoyed vaping it SA

Pound cake - it was very nice pretty eggy I can see ppl freaking over it to blend w/ VC v1 it has that custard like note but with the " Fluffy - Flour + sugar + egg + butter" Perfect I am excited to see how it will steep.

6 Likes

Rainier Cherry I mixed @ 2% after reading your notes.

Red Burley I mixed @ 4% after reading @Kinnikinnick notes suggesting 5%. He can handle tobaccos waaayyy better than me.

Pound Cake I mixed @ 5% based on their Cupcake Batter. It seemed a little mild after tasting it straight from the bottle.

Pistachio I mixed @ 2.5%… just a hunch at that %. I’m hoping this is the pot of gold in this release.

Your thoughts on the MM sounds interesting. It would nice to have a different MM.

3 Likes

Please try the MM @4% SA interesting to see if you get batter notes too ?

1 Like

I’ll mix it up now.

1 Like

I of course mixed max vg at 4% :wink: excited to know !

1 Like

exactly what i was thinking

Rainier cherries ! IRL just got them @ the market. They were right beside the Bing cherries.

4 Likes

I have to admit, I do like a strong tobacco flavored vape. :wink: I have thought about putting a disclaimer in my flavor notes section that states as such, so folks won’t think I’m up to some no good shenanigans with my single flavor mix percentage. :pensive:

4 Likes

I just received my Flavorah order yesterday. I have to admit I was hoping a sample of pistachio or pound cake would magically end up in the box. Sad to say it didn’t. Please keep us updated with results :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pistachio - Mixed @2.5% stand-alone 1 week ago, and I have to say that Flavorah nailed this one for me. Stand-alone, this is a good vape. This (so far0 is the only Pistachio I actually like. The others I’ve tried have this cardboardy back note I hate. This one is Nutty, sweet. Ya’ll know how I love the nutty vapes though. I’ll definitely be utilizing this flavoring in some recipes.

11 Likes

Thank you! I like TFA Pistachio OK at 5% or under, but it’s difficult to work with depending on the recipe. A little finicky. It will be nice to have another alternative to use :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to hear your opinion. :grinning:

I did a test batch at 5% and got kind of a plasticy chemical note after a week of steep time. Perhaps it’s meant for much lower percentages in the mix and a lengthy steep? :thinking: I have high hopes for it, so I’m going to test again at 2.5% and go from there! I’m hoping to hit on a Pistachio RY4 mix for the wife.

The Pound Cake is quite usable…love that one! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

2.5 is good standalone but when using in a recipe I use 1-1.5 because it tends to take over at 2.5 after a week steep. Just my notes.

5 Likes

arent you guys all lucky i dont even see those flavors on their website :frowning:

2 Likes

They aren’t available yet. New releases just out to regulars and reviewers I think.

2 Likes

Is anyone else loving this marshmallow? It reminds of the Starbucks drink smores…the marshmallow part of it. I mixed at 4% standalone and I could seriously vape it just like that. It’s excellent!

2 Likes

Yes it is great and good with a Hot Coco vape, loving this Marshmallow, tastes just like jet puffed…

3 Likes

Late reply, but have you, @Pro_Vapes @JoJo or @Amy2 tried RF pistachio? Curious how it compares, because I think RF nailed it too.

2 Likes

I have both, and they’re both very good. They have a similar flavor profile, but the Flavorah is a little stronger and seems a little more on the dry side. The RF is a little on the sweeter and smokier side. I think I prefer the Flavorah at this point just because it’s stronger.

7 Likes