FW graham cracker .25%
Zibelli cookie 1%
Possible additions…
Fa cookie .15%
Fa chocolate .15%
Fa cocoa .15%
Cap butter .5%
Cap butter cream .5%

To my taste FLV marshmallow has an odd almost chocolate smell and taste. Got the FLV whipped cream in too same type smell. Recieved FLV milk chocolate as bonus as off yet untested skeptical based on smell (tootsie roll) Want to try the whip stand alone first as was done with marshmallow before coming up w this mix.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who saw “version2,989” and read it as Star Date 2989…?

ROFL

4 Likes

Anybody get any of the newer flavors yet ? I want to pull the trigger on a few but so far no body has been writing notes on the ones I’ve seen loaded into ELR errhhh makes me want to scream… That is because I do my best to give a proper flavor note so others can decide whether it’s for them or not. Hmm guess I’ll be playing some more flavor roulette.

Thinking hard about these flavors

SB Smash
SB Cream
Donuts ( one note up on ELR and it isn’t a good one states it’s yeasty and not good )
Frosting
Fried Dough
Sweet Dough ( thanks @BoDarc for his recipe notes this one actually sounds good )
Alpine SB ( Which sounds like a floral with Rose … not sure about that and the 17$ bucks they want for it)

I’m hoping the two other SBs don’t take on the same artificial tone as SB FLV and/ or SB Filling both of them give off a chemical taste after a while and I have to end up just using them as 1-2 drops per 10 mls guess that may be just me thou. They do have their uses not bashing.

Anyhow just trying to see if there’s any updates on these new flavors…rant over.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting and watching too. Sadly no feedback :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sorry I need to start writing reviews on flavors. Here is my thoughts to you though. The frosting is like cake frosting. It’s really good in a pumpkin roll recipe that I made. When I go try mix room I’ll let you know about sb smash and I didn’t order strawberry and cream. As far as donuts, fried dough, and sweet dough I’d send those to you from my stash. I’ve used less than 5ml out of them and I get the same thing I get from crunch flv. I guess it’s some kind of chemical they use to give it the doughy effect that my taste doesn’t agree with. I get a dirty sock taste. I got it from crunch too. If u PM me ur Addy I’ll send those to u.

4 Likes

I can’t stand CAPS Glazed Doughnut cause all I can taste is play doh. Is that the same flavor the FLV doughs have? I would so love to find a flavor I could use to make a doughnut. Can’t stand Joy either, tastes like beer.

Also is the frosting like a vanilla frosting, or just a regular generic sugar and butter deal?

Thank you so much…just so excited to finally hear something on the new flavors :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOL Dirty Sock How Gross …uhmm I never liked any of the crunch FLVs yet tried and tried and haven’t nailed them yet…yes there is some kinda some or nother in there that is just off putting used it low and high and can’t seem to make it work for me. Ok so this is helpful don’t buy their bready flavors. I’ll pass on them thank you for very much thou for the flavor review hee hee yes put your thought up on ELR under the flavor it helps I do it so other know what its like.

Please get back to me on the SB Smash…I hope it’s different than their reg SB

So the Frosting is it similar to a Cream Cheese Icing like frosting or a buttercream , vaniila how would you describe it ?

3 Likes

Pumpkin roll you say?!! Have a recipe you’d care to share with the class? :grinning:

3 Likes

I can post my recipe for my doughnut. I can’t share the pumpkin roll because its not my recipe. I can tell u it has pumpkin bread flv, pumpkin spice flv, cream cheese icing la, cinnamon roll fw, vanilla whipped cream cap, and eggnog flv.

Here is my doughnut

pumpkin doughnut v2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.3
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.6
Custard - Flavorah 1
Eggnog (Flavorah) 0.2
Frosting - Flavorah 0.4
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 4
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 0.6
Meringue (FA) 1
Pumpkin Spice (Flavorah) 2.5
sweetness Flavorah 0.75
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 0.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 1

Flavor total: 13.85%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I can tell you this pumpkin bread, marsh treat, and cookie dough (form what I heard from a friend. I haven’t ordered it yet) are all in the clear from that taste. As soon as I get back from taking my dog to the vet I’ll get a few minutes and give you some better descriptions on the frosting and some other flavors.

2 Likes

Well aren’t you a juice tease! (Just playing :wink: )

That donut mix looks tasty!

4 Likes

I hope your dog is ok, whenever you get time is fine no rush. I am just wanting to buy some of them and if I had a jumping off point that’d be even better. I am sure I’ll buy more and have some duds along the way that always goes w/o saying being taste is so subjective.

I am glad you shared your thoughts on the doughy flavors. Idk y the tricks or cereal flavors taste so terrible but I at least know they’re not for me and I have yet to accomplish anything remotely good w/ them I am sure it’s a to each their own thing.

2 Likes

Yes I totally agree with you about taste being subjective. I have tried using crunch at even a drop per 10ml. I really wanted to like it because I saw so many great reviews about it. All is well with my dog he just had his yearly checkup and shots :smile:

Ok so Frosting is like a light cream hint of whipped cream. Its almost like mixing flv cream and just a tad of flv whipped cream. To me the whipped cream and marsh are neck to neck in they’re taste. It has a little bit of cakey/glazey (no dirty sock to it though!) type flavor to it as well. The tester I’m using I mixed it on 09/18 at 4% and used Vapor Base 3nic. I’m vaping this in my serpent mini tank at 22.5 watts and 0.70 ohms.

Same device emptied out the frosting and added some straw smash. It reminds me of straw filling with a drop of alpine strawberry added to it. I mixed straw smash at 4% with VB3 on 09/18 and I really think that 4% is too much for this flavor.

Same device emptied out the straw smash and added some alpine strawberry. Used VB3 at 0.6% mixed on 09/18. Yes! This is good! It has really evened out a lot since I let it sit for a little while. At first I wasn’t real impressed with this flavor but I guess its so strong like MF it needed the month to steep! I get a sweet crispy strawberry. This will definitely stay in my flavor stach and be used to enhance other strawberries. I used to really like to use either Bakers Flavors Strawberries or MF Strawberry for this. I cant wait to mix this with some BF strawberries. BF Strawberries is like Straw Ripe on crack. I sent some to NotCharlesManson and that’s what his description of it was and I could not have explained it better. I’m sure this will go great with it!

Some of my other favorites from the new line right now are Passion Fruit, Berry Blend, Apple Filling, Papaya Punch, Vanilla Pudding, Apple Pop, Pumpkin, Red Apple, Pumpkin Bread, Whipped Cream, Custard, Milk, Eggnog, and Brie Cheese. I haven’t had much time to play with a lot of these but as single flavors and a few mixes I have made those are the ones that are sticking out to me right now. I still have 3 flavors that Flavorah owes me from when I ordered them back in August they are Soursop, white chocolate, and cookie. I can’t wait to get my cookie. I have heard good things about it. I’m probably going to place an order this week and remind them that they owe me those flavors. I really wish they would have come out with an Ice Cream flavor as well :frowning: I’m sure that would have been great. I know they like to have theyre floral flavors but I’m not really into that and I don’t see many people that are into them either. Just my 2 cents. Overall I would try almost everything (everything but floral and when I got free samples of those with an order I even gave them a go) that Flavorah comes out with. I enjoy most of they’re flavors and they make a great addition to my huge stash of flavors! I love DIY!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your thoughts. That helps a lot!

1 Like

Awesome thank you kindly. I am excited about the few now ! I have most of their line previous Aug. 8th but when they put out a whopping 100 more flavors I was like heck yeah… oh crud I got to pay for them now lol was getting them for freebie for reviewing them. I do love a lot of their line there’s always guna be a hit or miss in there. I am not overly excited about the SB smash though since you say it is very similar to their SB Filling which I feel has a slight chemical and artificial flavor in it that bugs me even at low %s I just steep the tar out of it and sometimes I can still tell. However, the whipped cream and frosting sound delightful as well as the Alpine SB now that I’ve heard an additional comment on how well it taste after a long steep your like the 3rd person whose said it needs to have a month’s steep time which I commonly due anyhow.

Thanks for your time and effort !

Oh and now I totally want to check out that Baker’s Flavors SB !!!

2 Likes

Does anyone know why the Flavorah Alpine Strawberry is so expensive? It’s like $17.xx while others are about $7.xx? If anyone has read anything about it, please post. I’m trying to make a Flavorah order. Since Nicotine River is out of stock on the Pound Cake, I may just go to the Flavorah site to place my order. Prices are the same. Here’s the Flavorah Alpine Strawberry link: http://store.flavorah.com/concentrated-alpine-strawberry-flavor6
I’m searching for tasting notes on Flavorah flavors. I’d love it if we had a ‘Top 3 List’ to list the top 3 flavors from each company that you love the most or would re-purchase. Also, I do have Flavor Art Marshmellow and haven’t tried it yet. i’m trying to find a Marshmello flavor that is realistic to possibly make Lucky Charms cerial. Also, I have seen that flavor somewhere, but don’t recall where. If anyone knows, could you reply. Thanks so much for any info on which FlV flavors you recommend the most and/or further discussion here on the results of the samples you guys received. Please some tasting notes or a link to some on Flavorah. xo Edit: Found tasting notes: https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/2zunm4/flavorah_flv_flavor_reviews_by_ubotboy141/

1 Like

Up until recently I’d only tried TPA marshmallow, but I just got some of the real flavors raw extract marshmallow and it’s wonderful! I use it along with TPA and it gives me the taste (RF) and sweetness (TPA) of a realistic marshmallow flavor.

1 Like

Thank you. I am trying to make a Flavorah order. I haven’t looked at Real Flavors at all. I realized I already did order some Flavor Art Marshmello. I’ll try that before I go to another, but certainly this prompts me to look at Real Flavors, perhaps before I make this big FLV order (and it’s not cheap). I’m up to $180 total and trying to get a coupon. I wish I could find a good flavor tasting info on FLV, but there seems to be none. They don’t even have descriptions on their site! All this is telling me … just try a couple and throw out the order. Anyone who has tried FLV and could say what’s their top 3 would be nice.

1 Like

I can give you my must haves right now from flavorah. What kind of vapes are you into right now? That would help.

My favorites right now would be a long paragraph. You can’t go wrong with them for real. The reason alpine strawberry is so expensive is bc it’s so strong. I used 0.6% as a single flavor and let it steep a month and it was amazing. I can see it being used at 1-2 drops per 30ml to enhance other strawberries.

As far as Marshmallow goes I think flv is great. If you want a real Marshmallow I’d say toasted marsh tfa. I honestly have yet to get a marsh flavor that I can vape solo and say “wow that taste just like a Marshmallow”. They are pretty much used as sweeteners, mouthfeel, and additives to other flavors.

2 Likes

That would be a big help… If you could give me an opinion about your most-liked Flavorah flavors. The only flavor types that I am not interested in are tobacco and menthol. I do have Greek Yogurt and Cupcake Batter already.
I do also already have TPA Toasted Marshmallow. I’ll try using it in more in a variety of ways and strengths and see what I get from that.
Here’s the list I have holding on the site. total $140 I appreciate any insite.
Tropical Citrus
Vanilla Pudding
Sweet Cream
Crunch Cereal
Cinnamon Roll
Berry Cheesecake
Whipped Cream
Peach Gummy
Peanut Butter
Cherimoya
Vanilla Custard
Custard