Flavors coming out peppery

Well done for only steeping in a dark, room temp place, I feel that’s the best bet.

So many factors as to why your liquids aren’t quite right, @TheFlavorSeeker hits a lot of them right there.

1 Like

I only do steeping the @Grubby-way, so it can’t be heat doing this in my case.

Clotty gear aint good - I clean up mine before each tank I fill up. Yes, its probably overdoing it, lol, but better safe than sorry right? :blush:

I will play more with lowered watt and different percentages of ripe and give an update. Thank you for your input on this!

2 Likes

are you using VBIC or Vanilla Custard TpA with it ??? if not check nicotine

1 Like

Read the other posts…

No nic, no VBIC :wink:

2 Likes

i just did lol and was about to say " i should have kept reading "

2 Likes

I do the same when there are a lot of posts, you mull over em and post your opinion, valid points though :smile:

2 Likes

just sub the ripe , so many other strawberries i think you could find one to replace it , i use to put ripe in everything now i use more red touch

3 Likes

i scanned real quick , just didnt complete the scan lol , which i try not to do

2 Likes

Easily done… red touch is one I’m yet to try, who’s it by?

2 Likes

Yes, think that might be the only way to go, but I’ve still got good strawberries luckily. Thanks!

1 Like

Flavor Art has the Red Touch

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Flavour Art it is very good

2 Likes

late again

1 Like

I think I will put that on my next order - thanks for reminding me of this one.

2 Likes

Seems like TFA Vanilla Custard is known to be a little peppery also.

3 Likes

Red Touch is delicious. Definitely get yourself some of that!

4 Likes

for sure , the vbic and. vanilla custard smell similar and both give me that pepper taste

2 Likes

i forgot to mention the possibility of the coil wire type causing this taste and it can be perceived as peppery - i edited my post above to include it in case others read this later.

2 Likes

TPA ??? i love cap VC1 , tpa is all i use to use than the dreaded pepper taste from the vbic and vc tpa it drove me crazy i steeped longer let breathe often anything i cld think of i did then i got. magnetic mixer , so mixed batch in flask not covered ( i usually cover my bottles with parafilm while mixing ) and steeped longer 1month and every week letting breathe never getting rid of pepper taste lol

1 Like