Flavors similar to (FA)Vienna Cream

I have been attempting to clone a recipe from a local vape shop… It’s a “vanilla pumpkin banana Bread” that has a type of vanilla and/or cream that has a alcoholish type of aroma and adds a stinky vanilla that sits on top of everything and blends the flavors together well, it’s very similar to FA Vienna Cream… Does anybody know of any Flavors that this sounds like???

2 Likes

Are you 100% sure it is not Vienna Cream?
Not sure there is a similar cream out there but I would play with the % of the VC and pin down the other flavours as when everything is combined it changes the taste perceptions, as with every recipe really.
Nothing more difficult than attempting a clone but it is a great way to understand your flavours more.

5 Likes

No I’m not 100% certain that it’s not vienna cream… I have made 6 batches w the “VC” at different % (and other flavors at different %) and it’s very close in many ways but the stinky alcoholish part is still a bit off and I feel like it’s not a % thing but rather another flavor that I’m missing either an addition to the vienna cream or in place of vienna cream… So do you know of any vanilla’s or creams that have that alcoholish aspect to it???

1 Like

Or do you know what vape shop’s go to vanilla flavors are??

1 Like

What makes you think the alcohol aspect is coming from the cream?
As for vape shops go to vanillas that will change from shop to shop, recipe to recipe.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is specifically a cream… But that was before Vienna cream… I thought it was definitely a vanilla… The owner makes a one shot concentrate of the recipe and then the employees add surclose and a “vanilla” and then then add the nicotine, VG and PG… When I ask what there adding at the end they say surclose and vanilla… The house blends are already made and bottled with an option of either 3mg or 6mg… but if u get higher then 6mg Nicotine they have to make it

1 Like

If it is a pumpkin type of juice, could it be the pumpkin flavor would give off this alcoholic taste? Or perhaps another spice?

2 Likes

No it’s without a doubt (FW) pumpkin spice… I have bought a bunch of flavors over the last 5 months trying to pick out each and every flavor and I am very very close(my friends think I’m close enough) but I am very picky when it comes to my all day vape and I want to be exact I’m also a bit of a perfectionist… This E Juice was literarily the Juice that got me to quit cigarettes after smoking for 10 years and trying every kind of stop smoking aid there is example gum, lozenges , patches, And this E Juice did!! I haven’t had one cig since, and I got into DIY so I could make it myself and because I’m not going to let the FDA dictate if I vape or not

5 Likes

DIY Flavor Shack Holy Vanilla is very, very good as is Inaweras Shisha Vanilla
These would be my go to for a vanilla.
Even TFA French Vanila delux is worth investigating?

2 Likes

One more thing.
If you have an alcohol taste then it is worth after a good mix, letting the juice breathe overnight in a dark cupboard. This helps disapate any alcohol residue in the mix.

3 Likes

Yeah, that was kind of the “reminder” I was going to suggest…especially given it was mentioned that if you order above 6mg…“they have to make it fresh”.

Given it’s fairly safe to assume from the way that was worded, he’s been buying that freshly made, then it’s probably a fair bet that at least some portion was vaped before the alcohol was being burned off (evaporated), and there’s a distinct possibility of chasing a ghost (the alcohol sensed in the original).

If the attempts at cloning are failing because they’re being properly steeped, then that would perhaps explain the alcohol missing (in the clone) from the “fresh shop liquid” that is being hunted for in a flavor.

Just a thought. :wink:

Good luck in either case!

1 Like

What’s the name of the shop and do they sell online too? The description doesn’t help much but a bottle of it would.

1 Like