Flavors! Who wants them!

15ml strawberry smash (FLV)- only used a couple times
15ml- strawberry filling (FLV) a little over half full
15ml Sweet fig (FLV) full
4oz bottle of strawberry(FLV) half full

I am in love with flavorah, but i have no use for these anymore as they were phased out of recipes or not used at all

12 Likes

I wouldn’t mind taking them of your hands but the shipping over to me makes it not worth it at all so i will let someone stateside go for it instead.

Nice gesture on your part to give them away :+1:

2 Likes

Its the spirit of this site. Pay it forward, one of my favorite mottos. Its a super good movie as well!

4 Likes

Which ones? @HVPGH

oops…just saw Strawberry on three of them and I have no luck with it …thanks anyway!

1 Like

I have the alpine and strawberry cream from flavorah that are my go to :slight_smile: i had a tough time with strawberry as well.

1 Like

The fig sounds interesting…have no ideas for it, unless as a standalone?

I was thinking for a tobacco flavor? I was at a loss as well.

These flavors pairs with Fig - almond, cinnamon, citrus, hazelnut, pear, vanilla, menthol

2 Likes

Dang. I never thought of those! I feel like the fig has a woody sweetness. Good tips man!

2 Likes

Did some one get the fig?
Maybe I should read the whole thing eh? but I am on my way to bed.
ok so I read them. I am in love with flavorah also. Just started getting into them.
@HVPGH check out @DarthVapor he has some good fig recipes

Figasmic 2.Ohh : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1490145/Figasmic%202.Ohh

1.8% Biscuit (INAWERA)
2% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
2% Custard (INAWERA)
3.3% Fig Fresh (FA)
0.8% Fuji Apple (FA)
1.5% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
1.6% Nugat (INAWERA)
1.2% Pear (FA)
1% Toasted Marshmallow (TPA)
2.8% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 18%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/bW2T

I know this calls for FA fig but you can sub it. he has a bunch more fig recipes and He is a genius

4 Likes

If no body wants them I am all over it. let me know. Like I said I am diggin Flavorah. One of the things I like the most is you can make a lot of shake and vape recipes with them that are pretty darn good.

3 Likes

I’ve been messing with a version of this using FLV Fig. I can definitely say you can’t sub FLV fig for the FA fig in this. It gives it a completely different profile and doesn’t fit, as is. I am working on a version of this using FLV’s though. Very different mix so far. It’s only 2 weeks in and it’s good but FLV has that tobacco-esk taste to it. A couple more weeks and I should have a FLV version posted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Actually forgot to include strawberry in my last order. Really want to try a strawberry milkshake out. I would be glad to send you shipping or trade anouther flavor for a little strawberry if ya have any left. No big deal either way.

2 Likes

Ok,cool glad you set me straight, I could have sworn you said they could be swapped.
So is this sweet fig the same fig your talking about?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried the sweet fig, only “Fig” I read notes that they are similar, but the sweet is more fruity/sweet, but just barely. I didn’t bother with the sweet after reading the reviews. Maybe one day I will try it and form my own opinion :wink:
If I remember correctly, I may of been talking about MF Fig? Not sure but FA and FLV Fig are worlds apart. I am constantly thinking tobacco when I vape FLV fig. It really takes over a mix, but not in a bad way. It’s a tricky little fucker to balance with other flavors, or at least the few dozen I have been working on. I love it though

5 Likes

Awesome of you!:blush:

2 Likes

@DarthVapor @Brandolf @Dan_the_Man
I was movie binging
Who wants what? I will send them out this weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll go for the Fig and whatever strawberry @Brandolf doesn’t want

1 Like

Alright. Fig is spoken for!!!:facepunch:

1 Like