Flavors! Who wants them!

I would definitely be interested in the strawberry filling and or the plain strawberry! (if Dan or someone else doesn’t already have dibs!

I appreciate the offer, but I’m set! Thanks

3 Likes

I just saw your name on the replies and made sure :grin:

1 Like

@Sprkslfly still waiting on @Brandolf
Ill update when i know. I have an 11 hour shift today…starting in roughly 3 hours. Ill be a diligent as possible until then💞

2 Likes

Regular strawberry spoken for!!!:facepunch:

1 Like

@Dan_the_Man @Sprkslfly
Strawberry smash and filling is left. Decide amongst yourselves who wants them. And message me! I am so happy to give these to a home that wont neglect them! Off to work!

2 Likes

If Dan wants them, they’re all his as far as I’m concerned! My horse was late to the race. Lol

Appreciate your kindness in sharing with us here regardless! :thumbsup:

1 Like

you can have the strawberries bro. I’ll take the sweet fig.

2 Likes

while it’s a topic… @DarthVapor it was a topic on Chat (Discord) of using Fig for a Raisin flavor …like a sweet dried fruit flavor? Good idea or bad idea?

1 Like

Apologies in advance…
But did anyone else auto-trigger the “Animaniacs” alarm?

"And now, it’s time for another

:laughing:

3 Likes

The flavorah fig? If so, I would say probably not. Another fig could possibly give that effect in a certain recipe? The flavorah just has this tasty tobacco-cigar-ish-ness to it, haha. It’s the first and only flavor I have used as a stand alone, and I enjoy it that way. I can’t see a raisin though

2 Likes

are all these gone now :joy: regardless its an amazing thing to do @Laura5 , really showing the community at its best! People like you that make this place so lush :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This turned out really good for me using flv sweet fig. I really like sweet fig. I have yet to try the regular fig. I have it but haven’t tried it yet. The sweet fig is a really thick kind of flavor.

2 Likes

Every thing is gone :wink:
@Sprkslfly @Dan_the_Man @Brandolf
Enjoy !!!

3 Likes

Oh and just a warning…
I have a duck tape issue…so expect bubble wrap silver packages haha

5 Likes

So they can expect it to look something like this when it arrives? :wink:

4 Likes

Yes!!! :fist::joy_cat: thats exactly right!

4 Likes

@juice_junkie_lover this looks super legit …of course I’d have to order most of these flavs :wink: I’m driving up to B’More this afternoon I could just drop by :wink:

2 Likes

what could I sub for the Nilla Wafer w/ milk? I don’t have any Purillum flaves. I never really thought about getting any. maybe I should

That is SO EPIC! :rofl:
Red Green would be proud!! salutes

/recites the Possum Lodge pledge:
Quondo Omni Flunkus Moritati!

4 Likes