Flavour Art Tasting Notes

It’ll be like vaping a little bit of the Midway without having to fight the crowds!

3 Likes

So… what you are saying is just get the 4oz. Gotcha :smile:

1 Like

@Ken_O_Where Thanks for the shout.

What’s all this about Joy? I’ll have to look into it more; I know I said I’d add it before, however I’ve been increasing our current stock amounts.

I never want to be just another place with “Out of Stock” products. I’d rather have a smaller inventory selection and have it always available than have a ton of selection.

So, I’ve been slacking lately on adding more products.

I’ll see what I can do for you guys.

3 Likes

Me too! I’ll place an order just to grab some of that happy Joy! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems to be one of the next big bakery flavorings, over the last couple months i have read quite a few people flipping out about it. If it is even half as good as what is being said it will make for a happy wife. That reminds me, i forgot to put biscuit into the cart.

I hear ya, that out of stock thing hurt as bad as being hit in the fun bits!

1 Like

I’m always looking for the best… Thanks @Jimk!

3 Likes

Your going to love the mixed nuts omg it’s good. One of the first FA’s I got never run out of it now ! A little goes a long way as usual with FA !

And now I am pissed I just submitted my order to BC this am and I forgot about the JOY. Urghhhh.

2 Likes

I checked there for Joy yesterday and it was out of stock right now anyway.

Ditto … I have read good things about it and would love to try it out.

Of course it is Ken is at home buying it all … lol JK Ken

1 Like

Now in stock at BCV:

2 Likes

I love/hate you so much right now…I was doing so well until I saw this. C’est la vie I suppose. LOL

1 Like

I loved/hated myself today already! I was moving too fast and didn’t see where BCV had rhubarb in stock! : ( Next time I guess???

Yeah, didn’t get the Rhubarb but I did just blow a couple months worth of vudget. Thanks for that. Lol. Kidding, I’m seriously thrilled. I’ve been meaning to get a few of these for a while now. And I just couldn’t pass up the salty butter balls. Reminds me of the SNL skit :stuck_out_tongue: Now the waiting. I hate the waiting…

2 Likes

OMG the best skit ever! Schweddy Balls!
That and a few skits of Celebrity Jeopardy with Sean Connery!!! “That’s not what you’re Mother said last night Trebek!”

Yup, got a few new one’s coming my way as well. Can’t wait!

Bilberry-FA
(Size: 10ml Original Bottle)

Biscuit Concentrate-INW

Black Cherry For Pipe-INW

Black For Pipe-INW

Captain Jack For Pipe-INW

Cookie-FA

French Pipe TDM-INW

Joy - FA

Walnut-INW

1 Like

I’m interested in the walnut and black cherry for pipe. I almost put both in my cart. Have you used either of them before? I’m always on the lookout for something my BIL might like.

2 Likes

I read in a review that INW Walnut is bitter and requires a long steep to mellow out. The sweetness in the Cherry Tobacco may mellow that out a bit more… I have INW Cherry Concentrate and it is by far the best Cherry I’ve had. I use it less than 1%.

3 Likes

Nope! Never used any of the flavors in my above shopping list. I did try a store purchased juice with walnut, cherry and cigar flavors once and loved the mix. I’ll be trying to clone that juice. Time will tell!

1 Like

I’ve read that as well…then in swoops the FA meringue to save the day! ; )

2 Likes

Did you by chance see this article 5-7 weeks dang !

1. Walnut - VPG. Plus - 4 + 4 drops on 5ml - [​IMG]

Flavoring aroma in bottle - Brown water maybe? Slight walnut aspect, but it doesn’t seem right to me somehow

E-liquid aroma in bottle - Slightly more like a walnut aroma after a super extended steep (5-7 weeks)

My initial mix of this tasted like air/plain nic to me, even after a few weeks steeping, pre-steep tasted very harsh w/ light walnut aspects. After 4 weeks I added 4 more drops, and then waited again, still nothing, and once more :frowning:

I guess my tongue, nose, and brain isn’t going to let me taste this flavor?! Started light %, then added a little more, then a little more again and I still get nothing. I do not taste walnut, more like dry plain nic with a hint of cardboard possibly. I’m sure this is just me, I see plenty of others review and use this with great success, I’m really disappointed here too because I love walnuts regular and black (hoping Inawera will offer black walnut soon).

Don’t be discouraged by my review, as I mentioned I’m sure this is probably a personal issue and only how my taste buds reacts to this flavor!

Recommended starting point 8-10 drops per 5ml

Overall Rating - 1/10