Flavour Art Tasting Notes

I missed that one. Looks like it’ll take a little work for this one. If anybody can do it I say @JimK can. I read somewhere it had to steep a while… but damn.

And then there’s this one that didn’t sound so bad…

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Inawera-Walnut

Flavour Name
Walnut

Manufacturer
Inawera

Bottle size
10ml

Type
Fruit

% mixed at
3%

Review

This flavour suprised me it has a really good overall smoky taste to the vape, with a hint of sweet nut to it. I bought this as a mixing flavour, if you wanted to vape as a standlaone flavour, may want to go stronger

I Used 10% Aqueous VG mix

Steeped for 2 weeks

Taste is subjective!

1 Like

I got my Joy today… can’t wait to try it… I already created a couple recipes.

Nutty Apple Fritters Gmix : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/206364/Nutty+Apple+Fritters+Gmix

2% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (TPA)
1% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
1% Fuji Apple (FA)
2% Joy (FA)
1% Nut Mix (FA)

Flavor total: 7%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1Dye

Blueberry Funnel Cake Gmix : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/206463/Blueberry+Funnel+Cake+Gmix

2% Blueberry (INAWERA)
2% Joy (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 5%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1DAd

3 Likes

I hope the Joy lends itself to being a shake and vape, rather than a 4 week steep! : )

2 Likes

New drip you want my address so you can send me that joy ! Hahaha

I think you may want to go to 2% on that Fuji it may get lot in the CCI. Kinda mild Apple to me. Unless u want it to be background.

And I love the love the nut mix I believe it was HIC’s notes said to pair it w/ Almond to make almond more pronounced.
And for joy it make spicy notes POp like the cinnamon so I see where your going with this !!! And I like it ! Yummy

1 Like

Thanks @Amy2. This is only my 2nd mix with Fuji Apple and I haven’t got a grip on it yet. Figured it would be best to start low and work it up. I’ll add another percent. What’s your max %?

I think it will make a good honey bun too. I’m also waiting to see if @Jimk pair mix it with some type of tobacco. I love tobacco mixes but its hard for me to pair them properly.

I made this today but I’m not sure how it’s paired… Maybe The Professor aka @JimK can weigh in and critique it. I can use some guidance. I’ve never use the Tiramisu INW but it smell like coffee to me. I’m thinking a nutty creamy coffee and a smoke. Let me know if I’m way off base. (Student of Vape)

Le Shmoove by Gmix : Check cookies

1% Dulce de Leche (TPA)
2% Gold Ducat (INAWERA)
1% Nut Mix (FA)
1% Shade (FA)
1% Tiramisu (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 6%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

Creamy Nutty Sweet Tobacco. Well balanced. Thanks @JimK for the Gold Ducat Tip.
2 hr hot USB (Ultrasonic Bath)
10 day steep

2 Likes

DO you guys realize how much ---- reading your conversations are worth? Wow. So much good information it is priceless. If I were mixing as a grand hobby rather than making jewelry, I’d be busy for EVER. I want to ask you. Are any of you willing to make up a sample pack of different ejuices you’ve made and sell it? I would be interested in trying out some of your wonderful mixes without all the work. I’m never going to be as precise as you guys. This idea may be insulting…But what about those little disposable droppers filled and plugged? I’d try them out and send you $50 for a couple of bottles of my favorites. Shipping on me, of course. This could be a way for you to pay for your flavors. Of course, I have no idea if this is even a good idea for you. Making jewelry, I hate selling it. I’ve been looking for several years for a person to handle the selling part of it for me. By the way… Here’s a couple of photos of the kind of stuff I make. None of these are for sale. They are some I own/will keep. (attached).

5 Likes

Hey sorry didn’t see the message in my phone until now. Max i’ve used is 2.5% FA and I still wish it was more prominent. I tend to mix it with LA’s green apple or FW’s double Apple and sometime awesome Apple TP.

Me too ! Student of vape. I have no idea curious to see what Jimk says. I’m stop at DDL,tiramisu, and nut mix lol no clue what the others are or taste like. Heck I barely make a ry4 but recently I made one with caramel and red velvet cake. It’s still steeping.

Joya you are talented girl ! Beautiful pieces ! @Ringling was in the jewelry business I think he said like 20-30 years ! Maybe he knows some contacts your way for the selling side of things !

And there is a trade section you could post what your choices you’d like and propose your offer there. That’s pretty nice of you ! I would be afraid I’d disappoint you after you paid in all.

I’d say that’s a darn vapeable mix! If the INA tiramisu is anything like the TFA version, your percentage is spot on. The tobacco percentage is good as well; I try not to over do the tobacco or it gets a bit harsh. I like the sweet creams, so the DDL might be higher when I make this one! Bookmarked for a future mix!

Can’t wait to get the Joy! Now that you’ve made me ponder which tobacco to use, it’s off to the calculator. (Insert evil scientist laugh here)

1 Like

This looks tasty!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/189384/BRONUTS+by+%5BENYAWREKLAW%5D

Hey look at this omg Joy to the world ! I wish some came with my order today from BCV nope didn’t happen. But I did see this recipe today and wow !

1. Deep-Fried Jumbo Marshmallows

These sweet, airy, snacks are battered in funnel cake batter and then fried to a golden brown. Imagine first a crunch as you bite into the fluffy batter and then chewing the gooey texture of the marshmallow. Yes, please.

http://www.endlesssimmer.com/2012/06/05/marshmallows-gone-wild-top-10-summertime-uses-for-jumbo-marshmallows/

Update: I’m going to finally get around to mixing this one tonight! Deep fried marshmallows !!! oooh I hope it’s good .

3 Likes

FA Joy:

Well, I pretty much agree with the HIC review on the FA Joy, with one addition. There is a cooling effect, within the mouth and on the tongue, with this liquid. I can’t quite place my finger on what would be the purpose of such a thing. It’s not a bad thing, just unexpected. It’s definitely NOT a menthol flavor; just a coolness in the mouth. This flavor will mix with just about anything. I see it being most useful at around 1.5 to 2% in a mix and 4% stand alone.

2 Likes

Oh lordy that sounds good! Ya gonna make a recipe for it?

There’s a lot of good recipes on that page … Gonna have to do some experimenting this weekend :smiley:

1 Like

I would if I had some joy FA lol haven’t gotten any yet ! I think New Drip is working on one off this recipe he got 4 oz. of joy when it came into stock at BCV.

1 Like

This thread is like a awesome sales pitch for FA joy :slight_smile: .
Btw it works I’m getting some.

2 Likes

FA Shade:

Saw this question from @601VaPoRs above and thought I’d comment on the FA Shade. It’s definitely for tobacco fans. I like Shade quite a lot and sometimes find myself remiss in using it more often to enhance my recipes.

But, to address the question @601VaPoRs had about tasting great right out of the bottle…imho, that’s a big, NOPE! This flavor needs time, time, time to step/cure/blend. 3 weeks minimum is my finding; after which it rocks!

There are many people who have found this to be true, as I have. For instance, here is someone’s take on FA Shade in a review I found on the ECX…it sums up FA shade pretty good!

Shade is hands down one of my favorite tobacco flavors. Tobacco is very hard to duplicate in an artificial flavoring so I gotta hand it to Flavourart for producing a tobacco flavor this good. Its hard for me to describe tobacco flavors, the best way I can describe Shade is a lite, grassy, leafy & somewhat earthy tobacco essence with a mellow almost vanilla like sweetness to it, that’s probably why it works so well with vanilla & RY4 type recipes. I have one RY4 recipe that everyone who has tried it says its delicious. I use 3-5% Shade ( usually 3% but some days I want more tobacco essence, steeping is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for tobacco mixes, I can’t stress that enough, I can almost guarantee that the people who say 10% isn’t strong enough either didn’t steep or didn’t steep long enough, or they had vapers tongue, you need a minimum of 3 days steep time but 10 days to 2-3wks is best, the flavors completely change & POP out & richen with proper steeping) 12% Flavor West Caramel Candy, 7-10% of your favorite vanilla ( Ive used CAP Vanilla Custard, MBV Bavarian Cream, Signature Vanilla Swirl & they’ve all turned out great) 3-5% MBV Sweet Cream or FA Fresh Cream (whatever your favorite cream flavoring is will most likely work best for you, personally I like MBV Sweet Cream @ 3%) 3% Vape Wizard (IMHO Vape Wizard is a MUST for tobacco mixes) & then round it out with 2-3% EM or Sucralose, personally I use 3% EM for all my tobacco mixes. Let this mix steep for 10 days or 2-3wks & you will have one of if not the best RY4 you’ve ever had, its DELICIOUS!

3 Likes

Those are awesome! @Joya