Flavour Art Tasting Notes

I just got some FA Bell Pepper ,Guess I was in a Spicy mood when shopping the other day. Whew i can smell it through the packaging. uh, this is guna be fun to vape or not. I think this one will be a steeper and with some sort of ingredient that will chill it out. Hey I do have TFA’s pizza now I could throw some bell pepper on it and then pick up some FA tomato ( i’m just kidding ) I do have the pizza and have vaped it with a pineapple and it wasn’t too bad.

ANy thoughts on what to do interesting with bell pepper? Was hoping I could use it with a fruit.

1 Like

Orange and pineapple come to mind. I’m not sure why. Maybe because I’m thinking of a lot of asian dishes that use bell pepper with a sweet/sour mix and also because bell pepper and pineapple are both things I’d put on kebabs. I wonder if it’d be any good used like cucumber. Maybe with strawberry? Heck, you’ve got it now, might as well experiment. :wink:

1 Like

JoJo that’s what I had thought when I was buying hey this may be good like cucumber is w/ fruit. But crap it’s strong. Yea I think I will do something like a strawberry or watermelon. And yes pineapple would pair nice I’d imagine thanks for some inspiration.
My fiancé said hey you have that pepperoni flavor don’t you lol. I should make it and give it to him.

1 Like

Beautiful work…My wife must NEVER see these pictures.

Shade and Tuscan Ultimate are freakin’ AWESOME! But as @jimk mentioned you have to let it steep for weeks in order to really appreciate them. You won’t be sorry.

2 Likes

Just bought a bunch of tobacco flavors from ecx thanks to their 25% sale. Picked up a bottle of Joy to see what the hype is all about. Can’t wait for it to show up.

2 Likes

You make beautiful jewelry @Joya. I can see why you’re not selling those.

Thanks so much. Making jewelry kept me busy with something to be proud of and something to challenge me for about 5 years after I retired. I was an x-ray tech and hurt my back and stopped working. I try to excel at what I do. You should see all the beads and beading stuff I have. It’s quite a collection.

I’m not liking the sound of bell pepper in my vape. I just tried a new recipe with cucumber in it yesterday called “Cucumber Melon Slice”. I think the cucumber is too overpowering in it, so I was adding that to some apple mix (LOL, I think I end up adding everything to my apple mix). I vaped the whole tank that way yesterday. That there cucumber grows on ya.
What do you think about me using my 'Tumbler" to mix my new juices I made? I posted about it the day before yesterday, but I haven’t searched to see if anyone commented. I did ask…??? How long do you stir it??? The situation is this… It is a plastic barrel that gets turned. I put a bunch of bottles in there so they won’t tumble around. I ran it for about 3 hours out in the sunshine so the juice would get warm (but the bottles are in the barrel with no sunlight to diminish my nic). I breathed them (squeezed some fresh air in) and I’m mixing them again today. I did notice after the first session, that the juices had aged. But, I’m thinking time only time will actually do the trick. What do you think about all this?

4 Likes

I think it’s a great idea as long as the juice is secure.

Oh and btw the Bell Pepper went into the garbage can today. I could not put up with the smell any longer. Everywhere I put the bottle that whole area would reak of bell peppers ( now included is my garbage can. )

I’ve done that with a couple of flavors. Just because they sell it, doesn’t make it good.
I’m concerted about FW Butter Pecan. I’m keeping an eye on it. I had a bad experience with it and I’m not sure if I just had it too strong or what.

Not to put it in the same category… But I’m trying to find a good use for Pink Lady. Someone posted that it was really great, so I made a point to find it and buy it. Now, there are no public recipes posted for it and I haven’t been able to truly enjoy it because I am useless at making recipes myself. I’ve had it in a tank for a week now and keep vaping it once in a while. I can’t even remember what I’ve added to it. Probably Gelato. I tried adding some Pink Lady to my tank of Watermelon. It is special but I haven’t found a way to make it yummy yet.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the good reading. I’m an old lady so I can say this without you taking it the wrong way… Your descriptions are sexy.

Joya go up to the search bar and type in pink lady I think there’s a few thread with it on here. Good luck with it ! It sounds Devine.

This is my take on peach crumble the Pink Lady to me makes all the difference.
Dazed v2 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/230054/Dazed+v2
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1P14

2 Likes

Thanks. You know if I click on the link, it doesn’t bring up Dazed v2. It might be me. This Microsoft Silverlight that came when I updated to Windows 10 is driving me crazy. I’m trying to make it GO AWAY! I want my Internet Explorer back. Looks good. I’ll give it a try soon and rate it. Thanks.

Recipe is marked private :smile:

Yeah it is private… until now :open_mouth: Thought it was pub.

You people give it a go its not too sweet i like it like that i want your opinions!!

Just FYI FA cinnamon Ceylon is wonderful on a Sweet potato with butter. I didn’t have any cinnamon and I was craving some for my sweet potato the other day so I dropped 3 drops in it and oh man it was great !

4 Likes

What’s this???

5 Likes

Good question, it looks like FA e-liquid to me but where did you get it from? They don’t have it on the official FA website!
They have heaven juice, but not Monsoon.

2 Likes