Flavour Art Tasting Notes

It looks like some of their e juice. I’m intrigued :wink:

1 Like

Off of their Facebook feed. All the replies are in Spanish or Italian so I have no idea what they’re saying! Damnit…I should’ve taken a language in school!:tired_face:

3 Likes

Ok, after some searching…Heaven Juice is a premade liquid flavor by FA; so not that interested any more. Oh well…

1 Like

I know that, it’s just that they are not selling that monsoon flavour on their Italian website.

I believe that Facebook has a translator option. I know that I have a setting on my smartphone that translates pages all the time. Possibly through Google +.

I’m gonna look quick for you.

…shake and vape flavor = yes!

Have to say, I’m kinda digging on the FA Joy lately! Using this flavor at low percentages with tobaccos really makes the mix smooth and tasty!:wink:

Some kind of jelly bean candy flavor and I assume it’s pre-made as they are asking you try it in-shop. At least that’s what my mostly-forgotten Spanish is telling me.
My mother would be so ashamed…

1 Like

Ecig express

1 Like

Back then, I believe Monsoon was just a premixed ejuice sold in stores; guess it passed muster and now is a DIY flavor. :thinking:

2 Likes

I seen that ECX added some more of the e-liquid line FA had and made flavors out of them. I picked up the Aurora it is a floral has similar qualities of Summer Clouds but I have not vaped it yet going to let it steep. It seems a bit more citrus in it.

2 Likes

They probably do but I don’t order from them, not worth it when you live in Europe. They do sell it on the FA website now as DIY flavour so I ordered a bottle of it and another one called eclipse.

2 Likes

Wow I really like Monsoon. I did a 2.5% stand alone ( had to ) the smell off the bottle is too intriguing not to. Now that I have been vaping on it , I don’t think I’m any closer figuring out what the berries are in it. I also get that tutti frutti striped gum w/o any mint.

I am waiting for the white cake to kick in. Per a few reviews there’s a cake exhale in a few days steep. It is slightly creamy at 24 hour steeped.

2 Likes

I wonder if I can figure how I could put Monsoon in my recipe Tip toe thru the forest, it is berries and fruits with creams ( my favorites of course :smile: )

ALL FA Flavors it’s really good.

tip toe thru the forest

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 0.76
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Fig Fresh (FA) 1.26
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3.26
Kiwi (FA) 0.4
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 0.5
Oba Oba (FA) 1.5
Stark Flavor (Apple) (FA) 1.76
Vienna Cream (FA) 1
White Grape (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 12.93%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Hi Kinnikinnik

I’m very new to making my own ejuice and I wonder if you can advise.

I’ve got quite a few Flavourart concentrates and am loving them but so far they’re all rich and fairly sweet: Oryental 4, Tuscan Reserve, King Arthur’s Pipe, Dark Vapure and Virginia.

Can you recommend a really dry, not sweet, tobacco flavour? I’d ordered Liqua Traditional Tobacco ready mixed and like that - it has a genuine cigar note to it and has more of a non aromatic pipe tobacco feel as well as the cigar.

Many thanks
CG

1 Like

Hi JoJo

I’ve posted the same question to Kinnikinnik - hope you don’t mind.

I’m very new to making my own ejuice - can you advise?

I’ve got quite a few Flavourart concentrates and am loving them but
so far they’re all rich and fairly sweet: Oryental 4, Tuscan Reserve,
King Arthur’s Pipe, Dark Vapure and Virginia.

Can you recommend a really dry, not sweet, tobacco flavour? I’d ordered Liqua Traditional Tobacco
ready mixed and like that - it has a genuine cigar note to it and has
more of a non aromatic pipe tobacco feel as well as the cigar.

I’m a (soon to be ex) pipe smoker of some 35 years and I guess I’m after a strong, non-aromatic pipe/tobacco flavour

Many thanks
CG

@Kinnikinnick or @Josephine_van_Rijn are definitely gonna be the ones to ask about tobacco. Unfortunately, I have very little experience in that department. There’s some Kin approved tobaccos on this list that you might look at. You might also look at his flavor stash (and recipes) and Jose’s recipes as well. Hopefully that will give you a good place to start.

2 Likes

I suggest you get some Perique Black to add to your other tobacco’s. It is a very strong flavour and should be used in small quantities, you could start with .3 to .5 and see if that is strong enough. I’ve never used it over 1% but it gives a bite to other tobacco’s. You will find that if you want a good pipe or cigar you will have to mix several flavours to get the desired effect.
If you add Perique to Dark Vapure you would get a completely different flavour.
I would check out the Inawera tobacco’s too, they have some very interesting tobacco’s and additives for tobacco, like DNB and Tobacco Absolute. The Tobacco Absolute comes in different versions, Garuda, Oriental, Cuban Cigar and Virginia. They are not to be used by themselves really but enhances the other tobacco flavours that you use. Hangsen has some pretty good tobacco flavours too, but to get the perfect vape you really need to play around with different combinations of flavours to get the juice that you like best. I’m afraid it is all trial and error but also a lot of fun.

[quote=“Cloud_Gerbil, post:118, topic:14923”]
King Arthur’s Pipe
[/quote]What’s that flavour like? I like the name but I get no results for it on FA’s official website.

3 Likes

Okie dokie @Cloud_Gerbil, I think I got you. :+1:

Inawera ~ Captain Jack for Pipe is the driest tobacco flavoring I have ever encountered. :grimacing: It’s kind of a cross between an analogue cig and a super dry pipe tobacco. I’ve had to doctor it with a little apple cider vinegar and a bit of distilled water (1% each in the mix) when I mix it to give it a bit of moisture. So, it sounds like this one might be right down your alley! :wink: By the way, just about all of the Inawera “for Pipe” tobaccos are stellar (skip the vanilla for pipe, it’s super light in all respects).

P.S. If you want someone to receive your notifications, you need to put an “@” in front of their name, otherwise they might miss the fact that you asked them a question. :+1: I saw this one because @JoJo mentioned me in her post.

1 Like

…and ditto on what @Josephine_van_Rijn said! :wink:

1 Like