Flavour Art Tasting Notes

Do you have a recommendation that they could use? give em a hand

I dunno, Maybe something like this.

2 Likes

or like this

3 Likes

it’s technically not a doughnut. While it can provide a lovely fried note to many a cake or doughnut, it in itself, is not a doughnut flavor. … at all…

4 Likes

We confirmed with one of the owners of FlavourArt North America that this is in fact a donut flavor.

2 Likes

ok. remove the review then. I’ll talk to shaun.

1 Like

Just relaying the information we heard my friend!

Fair enough, it’s the Italian version of a doughnut, we don’t have it here. I’d probably put a drier doughnut as my picture then. something with no added sugar or cinnamon.

You do make a valid point! We will look into the picture of this!

2 Likes

Agree. I tried Zep and a donut never crossed my mind.

1 Like

PDO? I’m an acronym failure.

1-3 propanediol

2 Likes

Fa gin

1%-4% used

Tested on Narda with 2mmid 10-12 wrap 316L SS

A perfect flavor of juniper berries without the alcohol bite. Not quite as sharp as the actual drink, a little sweet off the bat that can steep to dry. (think GIN).

1% Citrus blender, use as a booster mostly to drinks and dark berries.
2% Solid juniper berry. Not very sharp.
3%+ Solid note in drinks. Main note in weird floral and fruit mixes.

Mixes with:

Oddball stuff: Koolada and polar blast, nuts, beernuts, almonds.

Vanilla: most vanillas can be used here, but think about adding some coconut possibly to really take up the backnotes.

Creams: Anything light. Fresh, vienna, marshmallow, sweet creams, MAYBE bavarian, Tahitian Vanilla (WF),
Fruits: CITRUS!!! Orange, lemon, lime, zest, citrus mix, grapefruit, mango, kiwi, cucumber, pineapple, coconut, CACTUS (think juicy), forest fruit

Drinks: Just look up some gin drinks. You could find pretty much any direction you want to go.

Floral: Lavender for sure.

9 Likes

I have yet to mix with this, despite the fact that I really enjoy gin! :smiley:

2 Likes

that’s sinful. It’s spot on.

1 Like

I agree it is spot on Gin love to mix it w/ fruits even when I did drink I did not like Gin but FA’s flavor is very realistic and boozy.

2 Likes

This is a lovely refreshing vape.

The Cap cucumber works really well with this.
I tried the FA cucumber but it was just too green for me but others may enjoy.
It is also nice when you up the lemon.
Worth playing around with?

2 Likes

Fa oba oba

1-3% Used. Tested on Narda and Derringer with 12 wrap 2mmid, 316L SS. I could see it going as high as 5 if necessary depending on the recipe.

1% Too mild, only taste the vanilla
2% Mild, add to fruits, yogurts, creams, etc.
3% Use anywhere you need a candy shell,

It’s the perfect candy shell. This coating melts in your vape, not in your hands. Just to be clear, it’s not the complete candy, there’s no chocolate, peanut butter, etc interior. It’s simply that outer shell in taste and perhaps even just a little texture going on around the 3%+ range. It pretty much encompasses the easter eggs candy, peanut butter pieces candies, chocolate candies, etc. Think that outer shell. Slightly vanilla-ish, slightly waxy in a good way.

Mixes with:

Odd stuff: ANYTHING CANDYISH. Toffee, torrone, sweet tart, gummy candy, swedish fish, peanut butter

Vanillas: ANY vanillas, custards, tahitian vanilla. Light vanillas to be subtle would be great. You probably don’t want a really heavy dark vanilla. Keep it light.

Fruits: cherries, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, I’d probably avoid most citrus and tarter fruits.

Creams: Any light creams all the way into the bavarian range. 3%+ and a long steep for the darker and heavier creams that will likely need to remain strong in order to fill the centers of our candies. Yogurt, vienna, marshmallow

Chocolates: MILK style for sure. Fudge brownie. Any chocolate you want to coat in candy.

10 Likes

Oba Oba is nice!

2 Likes

Tut, tut, you forgot to mention it also goes well with tobacco’s :grinning:

3 Likes