Flavour Art Tasting Notes

thanks a lot , now you have me spelng thjngs rong lol jk

1 Like

I absolutely adore my aromamizer.

1 Like

I have the Aromamizer Plus and for flavor and clouds it’s incredible. Huge flavor, huge clouds. Love it.

3 Likes

Yup… I stand corrected. :wink: 'tis tootle.

Us’in down South have a terrible habit of bending (or mangling) the spelling of words to suit our own ear!

On another note… It’s funny that I have no decerable accent, UNTIL I go back to my home town, way down South in Mississippi. Only then do I sound like a character out of the movie “Steel Magnolias” or “Fried Green Tomatoes”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m thinking Aromamizer, Merlin Mini or Mage GTA, I just haven’t decided which one or get clones of all 3 since I could almost get them for the price of one genuine tank.

1 Like

The Aromamizer Plus is not a good tootle puffer. It is a DTL beast and it was born to wick. If I wick it with cotton pads and do a Scottish roll I have to have the juice flow closed down to 25% I normally just roll the portion of the pad I’m using and lightly fluff the cotton. Even then I’m just at about 50-60% open on the juice flow.

Not sure if the Supreme is designed the same way as the Plus but Aromamizer has impressed me as an overall flavor RTA. Quality is a touch better than Geek Vape IMO.

1 Like

Lol. I thought it was tootle…like toot toot like a train. If it was toodle then it would be poodle poodle like the dog. @Pro_Vapes

4 Likes

Good to know, Thanks!
It’s between the Mage GTA and the Merlin Mini then.

1 Like

I really love the fuji apple, I’ve used it at 1-2% backup in a few recipes. It has a smooth touch

2 Likes

FA Raspberry
1-3% used. Probably could go higher; up to 5% in a cream heavy recipe.

1% very mild. Just a hint of raspberry, probably could use it to accent a strawberry.
2% Coming into it’s own. Still slightly mild. Would be a killer addition here to some watermelon.
2.5% Much fuller, more juicy, very realistic, mild tartness in the exhale sometimes.
3% The sweet spot in most recipes that you want it as a main flavor. Probably a really nice heavy fruit mix.
4-5% I’d only use it here with heavy creams or something that is going to mask your flavoring. Be sure to be balanced with your other flavors and you may not need to use it this heavy.

Description:
The deeper sweeter part of the berry, (think riper), with a very mild tart sometimes that reminds me of eating a handful of the softer berries.

Mixes with:

Fruits: watermelon, strawberry, cucumber, blueberry (though it might get muted out), black currants, forest fruit, blackberries, cherries (bing or regular), pineapple, orange, coconut, I’m sure there’s more, but you get the idea. Pretty versatile.

Chocolate: Yes. Plenty of chocolates. Play with it, You’ll find one that works or a combo of them (recommended usually)

Creams: vienna, fresh, sweet cream, bavarian (lightly), marshmallow, meringue, flv creams, pretty much think white creams, any of the lighter more dairy like creams would go fantastic.

Tobaccos: Sure why not. Light to medium shag, leathery style, I wouldn’t go too heavy like into a heavy cavendish range but it might be good and not get overpowered.

Bakeries may overpower as it doesn’t really seem to be that strong of a flavor. If I were to use it here, a cookie would be ideal. If I were to do a cake, I’d stay out of the heavy cake range and stick with something a little more on the lighter side.

10 Likes

That’s a very good review. For me very tiny amounts are fine. My tastes find it quite acidic and it needs sweetening or to be surrounded with cream or custard. (But that’s just me)

4 Likes

You put the percentage used, but forgot to name the flavour you’re putting up notes on.

I can tell it’s gin related…but… Lol
scratches head

Same note for this one… No flavor name.

And again! ><

Man. You’re killing me here. LMAO
Such great detailed descriptions pairings etc, and no clue what the flavour is named.

Fa raspberry

I’m not sure weekdays going on. I titled these?

I’m not sure what’s going on.

My guess is you titled them in the heading only?

Underanne may be onto something… No idea.

All the same, I appreciate you looking into it!
Thanks for sharing such detailed reviews!

Correct. I had no idea they’d turn out like this.