Flavour Master List

Here you go - it is a big list.

Cheers

4 Likes

hereā€™s another one, mentioned by a new user:
https://ejuicy.store/ [ from ] Hello, N00b checking in

mix of TPA & CAP.
But do these / should these be considered ?

2 Likes

Thanks Dave - I will have to have a think on that one since they are in fact an alias - will add but will have to work out which is what

2 Likes

It actually is, but speculum is the Latin word and Iā€™m not sure why it would give you that translation, if looking for English lol

Butter Spekulacius in Germany would translate to Speculoos. Trader Joe here in the US sells it, and what it is, its a spiced crunchy shortbread biscuit. Cinnamon, clove, anise and nutmeg are very present. The word in front indicates the actual kind of speculoos, in this case butter, meaning that its a lighter softer shortbread biscuit, with lots of butter and milder/less spice than the darker original version. So I would say you change it too:

• Butter Specaloos (spiced buttery shortbread biscuit/cookie ( cookie for other countries, here in the US this would be probably mistaken for an actual cookie, therefore biscuit is more accurate)

Now to the Anise Flavor, that you called Anise Liquor. While its found in liquor this is not the only usage, and might indicate to some people that its alcoholic beverage, just like some people think bourbon vanilla is actually Bourbon lol. More accurate here would be

• Anise Licorice

Anis is also not licorice but aniseed (the spice)

And then thereā€™s lakritz , this is the black licorice everybody knows as such.

Salmiak is correct, but I doubt ppl will know what it is, so maybe you add/change it to

• salty hard licorice

And then thereā€™s violinchen, at least sold here in the US from German flavors, which I didnā€™t see listed on the master list. This flavor is actual a ā€œfloralā€ candy in Germany and its chewy licorice with a purple hard shell, that tastes like violets. So if you add it, might add it as

• Violets infused licorice

Cough drop flavor while accurate, people might associate it with cherry or peppermint, might end up disappointed. Its eucalyptus dominant with herbs, like the ricola brand. Maybe you add it as

• Cough Drop (Eucalyptus + Herbs)

Straciatella, while again accurate, not many people know it as such, so adding it as

• Straciatella (vanilla ice cream with chocolate shavings)

might be more helpful.

Amaretto Flavor is the Italian cherry liquor, maybe you want to add that in brackets behind it as well, because of their similar flavor called Amaretto Cherry, which is a sweet dark black cherry infused with amaretto liquor. So people donā€™t confuse it with just cherry etc.

The cherries here are accurate you listed, however the main Cherry is actual a light red sour cherry and you might want too note that, so people not looking for a sweet cherry.

The yoghurts listed with fruits are fine, but the actual yoghurt should be added as

• Yoghurt (quark)

Its important because its not a regular yoghurt people would associate it with/under.

Last but not least is zimt stern as a German flavor, boy this one is tricky lol. What it normally is, its a cinnamon star anise or/and a bakery item. Looking at the picture tho thatā€™s listed next to the flavor, it shows exactly that. Cinnamon, star anise and nutmeg. Maybe we should list it as

• Christmas Spice (Cinnamon Star Anise)

Blueberry Aroma should be listed as Huckleberry, so ppl donā€™t confuse it with the blueberry flavor, thatā€™s offered as well and actually is a blueberry lol.

Iā€™ll read that list one more time, but I think everything else is accurate and canā€™t be confused with other things. Iā€™ll let you know, hope it helps.

7 Likes

Amaretto is a bitter almond liquor, I thought.

3 Likes

Where do they say that?
All I see is that theyā€™re asking for nicotine levels for their finished e-liquids. They also have EU/TPD versions of their e-liquids, Iā€™ve never seen that for flavor concentrates :confused:

They do look fucking delicious thoughā€¦ Iā€™ve only glanced over the site but it sounds like they either make their own concentrates or use something all natural like MF.

2 Likes

@woftam: had an hour spare
I have learned about several odd fruits, mint varieties and zeppelins
Not sure how to best upload it back. Iā€™ll pm you a link to a google sheet.

2 Likes

Sure thing that will work thanks

1 Like

I though the easiest would be to just post the translated list here

Bolsjehuset flavours

Pineapple
Apricot
Orange
Bailey (cream liqueur)
Banana
Bergamot
Plum
Blueberry
Blackberry
Boysenberry
Cappuccino
Champagnebrus (famous Danish popsicle)
Lemon
Cognac
Citrus-Lime
Cola-Lemon
Coconut
Cola
Eucalyptus
(Whipped) Cream
Peach
Cream Caramel (Butterscotch)
Grapefruit
Hazelnut
Raspberry
Honey
White Licorice (aka Salty Licorice aka Ammonium Chloride Licorice)
Honeydew Melon
Elderflower
Ice Mint
Strawberry
Cinnamon
Cherry
Kiwi
Lime
Mango
Mocha (Coffee)
Nougat
Passion Fruit
Peppermint
PiƱa Colada
Pistachio
Pear
Rhubarb
Forest Berries
Blackcurrant
Gooseberry
Tutti Frutti
Tropical Fruit
Toffee
Cranberry
Vanilla
Walnut
Apple
Rum
Malt
Cloudberry
Maracuja (Flower from the passion fruit)
Pomegranate
Pepper Liquorice
Cough Syrup
Butterscotch
Sports Drink
Watermelon
Cocoa
Yellow Liquorice
Menthol
Menthol Liquorice
Black Mamba (Liquorice)
Amaretto
Cactus
Sea Buckthorn
Vanilla-Chai
Wild Strawberry
Cool Mint
Boonekamp
Mojito
Latte-Macchiato (Coffee)
Pink Lady (Apple)
Strawberry Extreme
Blue Gallop (Liquorice)
Vanilla Cream
Sweet Lime
Energy Drink
Redcurrant
Cake
Red Berries Dessert
Dumlerumle (Caramel)
Milk
Whiskey
Ribella (Ribena Blackcurrent)
Gingerbread
Granny Smith Apple
Bubblegum
Wintergreen (Bubblegum)
Marshmallow
Red Energy (Red Bull)
Green Tea
Popcorn
Mulled Wine
Green Energy
Lemongrass

They also have quite a few extracts and powders which I havenā€™t included, as I donā€™t think they would be suited for vaping.

8 Likes

After reading this on their main paige :

I assumed they were talking about flavors. But as it askes for nic level you are probably right and these are ready made juices.

3 Likes

@IzNoGoat Thanks for taking the time
Brings the total number of flavours so far to 9905 who will be the first to collect the set :rofl:

7 Likes

He he Iā€™m almost there, just need to buy 9839 flavours more :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Youā€™re correct, my bad, it was the middle of the night as I wrote that and I was very tired, but wanted too finish it since I promised to do that lol. I probably was thinking of amarena since thatā€™s also a flavor offered, or maybe I wasnā€™t thinking at all :wink:

Thanks for pointing it out tho.

6 Likes

I was thinking of the Portuguese Ginginja, a sour cherry liquor tradition to Lisboa if my memory serves me right.
It is pretty nice and sometimes served in dark chocolate cups.
I think I am digressing though :slight_smile:

What is this master list going to be used for? Does it have anything remotely to do with a restructuring of ELRā€™s database, hopefully?

2 Likes

Maybe :wink:

3 Likes

Then I will contain my excitement until more information becomes available. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi, I have noticed that you donā€™t have VapeWild.com USA brand, on your list, There flavors are fantastic, a little sweet, just beautiful if used with Very Little or No Sweetener ,Most Spot On flavors Iā€™ve tried, good prices, and less colour change as time goes by as I have found with Most other brands I have tried, I hope this helps with your quest to help us All with your Lists,
P.S. Iā€™ve just remembered the Cupcake Factory.com AUS I think? I have tried there flavors, my Son In law buys from them, they are not bad, they sell in Bulk Quantity too, Very Cheap, a little too cheap for my liking, but none the less itā€™s another thatā€™s not on your list, I hope this all helps,

Could you mean juicefactory? If so I have them on the list or possibly cupcakeworld from the uk which is also done>

Faerieā€™s Finest
I couldnā€™t find an active website for them but theyā€™re listed at diyvs so Iā€™m assuming theyā€™re still aroundā€¦
https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/faeries-finest/

2 Likes