Flavour Master List

Maybe we could hit vapcook.fr their flavour list is pretty damn tight. Their receipes are pretty useless. They could be cool sharing.
Here the recipes are much better, the database more cluttered.

1 Like

I am currently compiling a master list of flavours I have 73 Flavour Houses and all of their flavours (that are currently listed on their website) in text files.
Is this list (shown) you are compiling, is to be used within ELR in final form (or on going)?

Is this the type of information your looking for?
Atmos Labs - Greece
http://atmoslab.com/all-products

3 Likes

Always ongoing but yes they are in text format one per line - just not much time to do it over winter as i work long hours pretty much every day for the entire winter.

1 Like

my wife is from Germany, I will ask her to translate what she knows, but she don’t know how to cook, so she might not know. I do all the cooking, I am a master chief, it says so in my kitchen !!!

1 Like

Seriously…you’re a chef? How cool is that! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Every letter counts :slight_smile:
Chief:

Chef:

3 Likes

yep, lol, I am the chief chef, or her personal chef, anyway when you hear the microwave buzzer go off, it’s time to eat :yum:

8 Likes

Not sure what the list is for but Central Vapors is rebranding someones flavorings and reselling them. They would not disclose the MFG they are using because they also sell finished juices using the same Flavorings! Have noticed them appearing in the flavor list!
And can someone help me with Flavors Express or Flavor Express or ECX? Are these all the same and how are they listed in the database?

That’s flavor express @ Ecigexpress : (FE) in the database

2 Likes

Ecigexpress (ECX) is a vendor. They also have Signature, which is rebranded TPA.
If you see ECX as a flavor manufacturer it’s most likely a TPA flavor that should be corrected.

2 Likes

A new one has come to my attention seems new companies are popping up all the time think this is one of those companies that mix say Blue berry extra and bilberry and call it there own.
https://vsoflavors.com/product-category/stand-alone-flavorings/

1 Like

The line above, Vaping Swag Originals, are original concentrates…Grown and Extracted by Vaping Swag himself …His blueberry and strawberry, are phenomenal :strawberry::grapes::apple:

2 Likes

Thanks @Michael305 good to know mate :+1:

1 Like

bloody hell another one
http://reka-n.com/flavors/

Hahaha…:crazy_face:

Yeah, this is beginning to pick up steam. I’m noticing small vendors making their own One-Shots and selling them which is no big deal. But then these flavors make their way into our database. Example:

If more mom & pop stores start doing this we’re gonna have a bigger problem!

2 Likes

@TorturedZen

:sweat_smile:

Just looking at that i would say the strawberry kiwi is a pre mixed base he is "the broke vapour " and the flavour is tbv strawberry kiwi

1 Like

Yep, he has an online store. I noticed it when he posted that recipe so I decided to dig a little deeper.

1 Like

I noticed another new one today. Totally Wicked sells Gold Standard Concentrate. Folks are adding these to the DB as (TW). Wouldn’t it be better to add these as Gold Standard? If other shops start selling this product it would start causing some dupe issues.

1 Like