Flavour Master List

Then they just get thrown in with all the other dupes. Honestly I’ve given up on the Duplicates Checker. Putting in the time to find and submit dupes, only to see them sit there and not get merged-processed or whatever, is supremely frustrating and disappointing. Nothing has been touched for months AFAIK.

3 Likes

Well I appreciate you.

4 Likes

Moderators felt the same way when the make the changes. I dont think that should deter us from educating others of the importance of accurately listing, that will always be there.

4 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of that. I’ve communicated with Ken a few times about it and I understand what he and the other mods tried to accomplish. TRIED being the keyword.

No, it won’t deter us. As it stands, those dupes should be shrinking, but instead they keep growing. The educating part would be easier if the dupe submissions were brought current and stayed on top of. That’s the part that no one wants to do…and understandably so.

3 Likes

Ran across this company just now in the ELR Flavor List.
Psycho Bunny, located in the UK. Looks like they have an e-liquid line but they also sell concentrates with their branding. I sent them a message asking if they manufacture in-house or are they just out-sourcing.
Pyscho Bunny (PB?)

1 Like

Vapable (UK) have a range, no idea what they are like though

https://vapable.com/product-category/diy/vapable-concentrates/

1 Like

Tried a few of them, some are pretty decent when it comes to one shots. They have a few home brands.
Their cherry cola was pretty good and the dandelion and burdock as well. Christmas pudding was harsh, maybe I put too much. Some of their iced fruits are a bit chemical but not bad either.
Had quite a bit of coil damage compared to my recipes, but it was not terrible.

On the plus side they are really cheap and deliver fast.

2 Likes

Seedmans
https://www.seedman.com/flavor.htm

2 Likes

RF’s Real Spices
https://www.realspices.com/collections/all

1 Like

Real spices are all Real Flavors Sc

3 Likes

I think @freshepies knows the guy who runs this company. Maybe he can give some insight?

2 Likes

haha, I read this as “Flavor Master” as in a title for a person. and I was like…

“huh, these arrogant bastards…I wonder if I’m on it” checks list lmao

5 Likes

I’m sure ill need help finding more flavors in the ELR list but for now I have Nic River “Chocolate” that I don’t know if its in the list. I see two and neither one seems like it would be a match.

2 Likes

Also I have Flavor Art “Hazelnut”. I find. “50-Hazelnut” Flavor Art. What does that even mean? I bought this batch all from Nicotine River. I don’t know if they are repackaged/relabeled or not.

2 Likes

It’s normally a safe bet to pick the one with the highest number of values. I am not sure there is a “50” but you may find hazel grove

2 Likes

I did see a “50 - Hazelnut”, I attached a screen shot from my search but my bottle only says “Hazelnut”. Does anybody know what 50 means? I find it hard to believe I’m the first let user to by Flavor Art Hazelnut.

1 Like

Someone is prefixing the name with a number in their stash (some people put a number on the lid to make it easy to find) or at least that is my guess

5 Likes

When people use a unique name by changing it, such as adding a prefix number, does that mean the changed names do not contribute to the flavor % data that is collected and displayed? Does that mean when they make recipes using “50 - hazelnut” and I have “hazelnut” in my flavor stash the “what can I make search” will not include their recipe in the results?

3 Likes

correct :+1:

3 Likes

The bottle labels can all be different depending on who the vendor is. Your best bet, at least for continuity, is to go with what the ELR database has.

When you get the results from a flavor name search by default they are un-sorted. Selecting whatever pops up first is generally a bad idea. It’s extremely important to move over to the RECIPES column and click the column header so they are sorted and re-ordered. When the largest number of recipes appears on top, that’s the flavor you want. Hope that made sense.

3 Likes