Flavourart recipes

Does anybody have any recipes using just flavourart?
I have. Strawberry,raspberry,peach,blackcurrent,forest fruit,Vienna cream, Catalan cream, marshmallow, vanilla custard, black jack, Zeppola.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m new to this.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

you can try this thread

6 Likes

Challenge accepted

Strawberry fa 3%
Custard fa 2%
Viennna cream fa 0.5%
Blackcurrant 0.25% (boosting strawberry feel)
Steep 1 week at least

Peach fa 2%
Vienna cream 1%
Marshmallow fa 1%
Raspberry fa 0.35% (let’s add an odd twist/zing to that peach)
Steep 4 days

8 Likes

Thanks guys. I will give these a try.

3 Likes

btw you have some great flaves to start out with ive never heard of the VC or the black jack what is the black jack ??

1 Like

Thanks. I also have bilberry I forgot to put in earlier.
Black Jack is a sweet from my childhood sort of liquorice flavour

2 Likes

oh yes my gma gets those in bulk , i didnt put 2 and 2 together but now i know ty

1 Like

Search for HIC recipes. Here and on vaping underground

HIC search here

You can find some here aswell near the top
Fumonoid

5 Likes

@Fonzym I can vouch for Amy’s…

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll have a look

Ok @Fonzym, given the flavors you have, what about a nice strawberry custard doughnutty thing?..

strawberry @ 2%
catalan cream @ 1.5%
Marshmallow @ .75%
Vanilla custard @ 3%
zeppola @ 3%

This sounds yum to me… but truth be told, I dont actually have any of these flavors except catalan cream, but if I did, this is where I’d start. I’ve just pretty much chosen the medians for ea flavor except the MM - aiming for a little sweetness here. I’d usually be using TPA MM for this - I know the FA is different, so will it ad sweetness? IDK.

2 Likes

Thanks I like the sound of this. I will give this a try. How long will it need to steep for??

Hmm… good question! As I said, I’m unfamilliar with these flavors, but I know creams & custards can generally take a while… but I go with @Chrispdx’s advise on his first recipe - at least a week (but pref 2 or 3 - the longer the better!).

That’s great. I go to work for 3 weeks hopefully will be great by the time I get back👍🏻

1 Like

I hope so too :pray: !!! but you’ll probably find you need to tweek it a bit. Let us know how it turns out!

I sure will :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi guys i am interesting in diy and i have 4 FA flavours forest mix peach menthol and cookie. I am thinking about how much peach flavour % should i mix to get best beach only juice. Sory for my english

2 Likes

Usually I used peach fa at 2-3% as the main flavour in a recipe. Maybe you could try between 2-4% as single flavour.

2 Likes

FA peach is kind of flat by itself. I would use it at 5% with maybe 1% or 2% forest mix and 0.5% to 1% sweetener if you have one.

2 Likes