FLV Candy Roll

I see no mention of hiding materials, but that doesn’t mean anything. Perhaps searching the CAS numbers in the TFA MSDS will give some insight into these components…

1 Like

I think it tastes like smarties. I try not to use it in a lot of recipes as it has a distinctive taste.
Also,

I shot an email to brendan and aaron. Ill hear back soon for clarification

2 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome, thanks! I have tried contacting Flavorah before but haven’t gotten a response, so you will have to let us know.

1 Like

Thanks for inviting me to this discussion Laura5! There is a question about “hiding” things from an MSDS in this thread, and I can assure you that we do nothide anything that should be on the MSDS.

I think it might help to clarify what a MSDS is, and what it is not. First, it is primarily a safety document for workplaces to ensure that chemicals and raw materials are handled safely especially if there is a spill. That is why they are often included for transportation. It primarily is a reference for companies to use in the workplace to make sure that they know what things are and the workplace hazards they can create in the form in which they are handled.

A lot of DIYers relied on them to get important data, like specific gravity, flash point etc., before websites like this one made that easy to lookup, but it is actually not a reliable place to get information about what is in the flavoring that gives it its particular flavor.

Also, https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/about/

Edit: “not”

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply brendan!

3 Likes

Lol. Talk about bad timing for auto correct…
Or at least I hope that’s the case. :flushed:

3 Likes

I caught that as well haha.
I can guarantee it was a mistake. A funny one, but one none the less :slight_smile:

Wow lets not overlook the fact that a Rep from Flavorah just joined ELR! Welcome onboard @Flavorah and a +1 for @Laura5 …nice! The Flavor industry has boomed because of Vaping and I would think it was super valuable for companies to have some representation on this Forum. While we members enjoy full sharing in terms of the DIY scene, we also respect the Intellectual Property of Flavor Creators …but if you have any secrets …shhh we won’t tell :sunglasses: This would also be a great place to announce new Flavorah flavors or product lines …so again welcome!

8 Likes

That is pretty impressive. I am glad to see them on board. The response timing of these guys has always been incredible!

5 Likes

It is cool as I am a big fan of Flavorah. @Flavorah might also be interested in an existing topic on this Forum re:

3 Likes

@Flavorah

5 Likes

Wow! Some Flavorah representation is now present around here, VERY cool!

4 Likes

Haha, yes that was a typo! Way past my bedtime.

6 Likes

I figured. Forgive me for putting such a huge spotlight on it, but I’m prone to pounce anytime the chance for a laugh presents itself. grin

On a more serious note, I’m pleased punch to have you here on ELR!!

I very much hope that you’ll maintain an active presence, as I know you’d be a very welcome addition to the “ELR House of Representatives”!!

You’d be in great company, and you already have an avid fan base. =)

5 Likes

Candy roll reminds me of it being maybe a fruit by the foot ish. I’ve never had it though.

1 Like

And to me, it means Lifesavers or Certs.

Interesting to see generational differences…
(Translation: thanks for making me feel old. Jerk. Lol)

5 Likes

I had Fruit by the Foot once …put some Gold Bond Medicated Powder on my feet and it cleared right up

3 Likes

I didn’t mean it like that, for lifesavers, I thought they would just call it hard candy or a variety of that, unless they one-shot a hard candy flavor mixed with fruits.

I was just having a laugh.
No worries :wink:

2 Likes