Flv peppermint..thoughts?

I have been using tpa peppermint but am slowly switching over to flavorah for some flavors. Looked at the notes but there isn’t a whole lot about it. Thoughts? Good? How is it compared to tpa? Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m thinking @anon84779643 would be the one to answer this. She’s the resident Flavorah queen.

2 Likes

@Laura5 has also invested a considerable amount of time on [strike]FLV[/strike], sorry, old habits die hard. Flavorah! :wink: lol

3 Likes

FLV Peppermint is simply the truth. You’re on a good path, so stick with it. 1 or 2 drops per 15-30 mls serves me just right.

I switched from FA Peppermint (which is great) to the FLV, and it improved the taste of my mixes.

4 Likes

I’d use between 1 and 3 bottle drops, increase up to 6 bottle drops.

1 bottle drop = .02g or .02ml or .04%

Depends too on what you are adding to it.
I keep a 4oz bottle around as it is not just for vaping. I enjoy it with tea(s) too. It’s also good for cooling you down in the summer. Just use a few drops on your neck and you will feel the difference!

I love my @Flavorah Peppermint… as well as Ice, cool menthol and Irish Cream… oh gee don’t get me started on the creams… gota collect them all :wink: <3

As far as compare… you dont need a compare… try it out… you will not go back to TFA. or I will buy what ever you do not like. Simple :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks! I went ahead and ordered some. I make a peppermint cream and to get it where i wanted i use 5% tpa peppermint. More than the average. Could never get into fa peppermint. Will have to experiment with the flavorah. I am peppermint junkie.

4 Likes

Hey SmokyBlue! Thanks for the reply. Been perusing your recipes for awhile planning on buying a bunch of flavorah during the next big sale. Like reading your posts!

I am planning on using it in this:

3 Likes

Apologies for the oversight. Two residents are always better than one.

4 Likes

No apologies necessary! Just trying to add to the list of resources for the OP to get input from (Hopefully!) :wink:

3 Likes

I can not say how it will turn out, as you might call me a purist on my flv flavors.
I do not like mixing them with standard flavors as I found found for me, they just work better on their own. You might find out you like FLV mixed in or not… :smile:

I have been working with not only FLV but a few other ultra flavoring companies and labs for a very long time. I enjoy what I mix… :wink:

If I was to turn that recipe to all flv, it’d look like this:L

1% Cream
.4% Marshmallow
.18% Peppermint
.12% Rich Cinnamon
.12% Smooth Vanilla

and add in:
.4% Cotton Candy
.12% Ice/Cool Menthol

Have a lot of fun! :slight_smile:

*note: FA Peppermint reminded me more of the peppermint snaps more so than a good peppermint and some folks just can not deal with it… but it does make a good base for some jager! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now i know what flavorah to get on my order! :smile: thanks for the input. I see we are almost neighbors! I am near asheville! Keep warm! Cold out there!

3 Likes

I <3 Ashville, but haven’t been up there in a long time… might have to make a road trip this summer!
and always… fuzzy socks, my fire going and just kicking back tonight. (For a change!) :blush:

2 Likes