FML -- Buyers Remorse

Well before i begin, id like to say that everyone is welcome to post their shitty purchases and oops orders on this thread if so inclined to do so.

This is more of a oops than anything , but i just put in a $300 order on just flavors not vg pg or nic,
Well my entire reason for this order was to get more bottles and RF pink candy (burst)
Well i started topping off my regular flavors and seeing what was new , eventually i jumped to the cart and seen it was just peaking $300 so i was like ya should be good… Scanned the list and was satisfied… Checked out… Added the tracking number to my canada post alerts… Went to fill my tank with my strawberry taffy…
FU&K!!
Reopen my order …
Yup dammit forgot my bottles and tbe friggn RF pink candy…
But i got tfa swedish gummy for fsakes dammit!!
Thats just salt iin the wound
Lol so ya just thought id share my latest fumble in a attempt to give you guys a good laugh
:dizzy_face::gun::smile::smile::smile::smile:

13 Likes

I like this out of commiseration. I made three orders over the holidays from three different companies for flavors. I thought I was being so careful to double check my list against my carts. Wound up forgetting one flavor (don’t remember which one) and ordering two Cap Golden Butters.

Take it as an excuse to order MOAR THINGS!! :wink: Just kidding…like we need another excuse to feed our obsession.

10 Likes

Been there my last order I double ordered cotton candy 4oz. bottles (I didn’t need)
two 4oz. bottles of super sweet which I can’t even stand won’t use those in 20 years
then I forgot to order what I originally was shopping for Lemon F-ing Sicily
God it sux getting old!
:rage:

8 Likes

Haha yup i did get alot of stuff i didnt know i wanted but def gives a reason to place a new order.
Unfourtunatly the misses has budgeted me to 50% of what it would cost me to smoke as my reason was to save money, so 150 per month on vape supplies total lol

7 Likes

Machinist is sending me a few of his overstock
You could offer up part of them for trade or gift them.
I doubled up about 15 Loranns from the local cake shop I should post and gift as I’ll never get to them.
Bob

7 Likes

Recently made my first order. I forgot the PG in that one. Second order, accidentally ordered a 4oz of CAP Sugar Cookie V2, instead of V1. Third order, bought TFA Strawberry in a 4oz, instead of Straw Ripe. Also ordered Honey Dew V2 on accident. No more staying up till 5 AM trying to get order completed!

8 Likes

I have recently began using more and more Golden butter if they are larger bottles and you are interested in some of the things I have that I don’t use maybe we could facilitate a trade. When I began a 10 ml of butter would last me six months now I have two recipes that I mix 240 ml at a time and between them use over 10 ml.

This might be a good place to look for one on one trades

3 Likes

Excellent idea. I have a few flavors that are popular, but I don’t think I’ll be using again. Let me check my inventory.

2 Likes

How is the golden butter compared to the original butter?

1 Like

CAP has always been Golden butter hasn’t it? At least in the last year and a half. My first purchase was 1/16/2016 before that someone had given me a 10 ml bottle.

1 Like

No, it was just Butter. The Golden butter was released awhile after the Diketone scare.

EDIT: I have really been loving the Purilum Butter Cream lately.

EDIT 2: I got mine October 2015, didn’t realize I had flavors that old. I have a lot I bought then. Still tasting good though.

3 Likes

That’s for sure the next time I order Buttercream it will be the Purilum. I love both Boysenberry flavors the condensed milk and Vanilla custard too.

3 Likes

My very first flavor order came Sat. and I ended up with 2 bottles of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream TFA and missing my Cotton Candy. I’m sure I’ll use them but still… I ordered correctly too. May give em a call on Monday.
And if anyone is feeling generous you can send any unwanteds my way. I was late in messaging mechanic for the giveaway. Starting a trade topic would be a good idea for most of you. I would trade if I had any to trade. :blush:

2 Likes

very good idea there mister

food for thought. i needed a real butter flavor for a particular mix so i went with NF diacetyl free organic butter extract. o…mg! extremely fine butter flavor. ive got about 8 oz of caps golden butter too. ordered one and it was so slow on being processed i forgot about it and ordered another 4oz sheesh

2 Likes

ill be going through my flaves and giving some away or trade whatever most likely give them away but if you dont see anything in the next week or so pm me to give me a nudge , are you here in the USA

2 Likes

I love my diketones!!! Thanks for the recommendation though.

6 Likes

i do as well , its the only thing that makes me wonder how good the RF SC creams/custards are compared to some of my faves @MysticRose do you have FA cream whipped its so yummy

4 Likes

No, I’ve heard a lot about it though. Very rare to find it anywhere.

2 Likes

ECX has it , if you would like to try it first ill send you some

2 Likes