FML -- Buyers Remorse

All you guys are just tipping the iceberg. I have 180 flavors and still want more. Lol.

4 Likes

It doesnt seem to matter how many you have there is still that recipe you just have to make but donā€™t have everything it needs and most times subs just will not do it lol.

5 Likes

I wish lol
Im still trying to explain to my gf how spending 100s of dollars at a time on flavors is saving us money lol

She doesnt comprehened that i have enough supplies to vape a 30ml a day for the next 2years if i wanted too, honestly i can barley wrap my head around it myself but its still hard to convince her to let me get more.
One day il be with you at 180 and counting

1 Like

lmfao, other wall has similar amount too. Cant get enough distance to get it in one pic though

10 Likes

You win my friend.

5 Likes

Haha yes that is awesome

3 Likes

Damn Yep I need to start buying more! Still cheaper than cigarettes

4 Likes

This is my buyers remorse, TFA HIBISCUS, BLECHHHHHH CAT PISS BOTTLED!!!

4 Likes

Same here with the wife I have to break it down ā€œBarney Styleā€ what I invested and how much juice I am able to make compared to smoking and to buying premium juices

donā€™t even sound good

1 Like

MAN Iā€™m glad you said that !!! I was thinking about ordering some of that! @Skullblade789

2 Likes

Holy Crap ! :flushed:

3 Likes

The way i explain is like this
When i smoked it was 10$ a day x 30days in a typical month = $300

Im happy with 3mg as i tend to chain vape regardless
so 100ml of 100mg/ml gives me 100 /30 ml bottles paired with a gallon of vg and 1liter of pg. For a bill of 150 shipping included

Then jump to my flavor spot and drop another 150 on enough flavors to satisfy my itch

And now i have 100 bottles of whatever flavor ejuice for the same cost of smoking for one month

I would have to vape 100 ml a day to lose money
If i reduce that to 50 ml i can get some new attys n coils

But low and behold i avg 10-15 a day which means i can get all my toys and juice and still save

Sorry i tend to ramble lol

5 Likes

Very well put

2 Likes

Tfa honey Tfa mary jane fa espresso are my only regrets on 300 flavorsā€¦oh and spending 12 bucks on a 1 oz holy vanilla i guess you could consider a regret even tho its delicous its still a regret lolā€¦oops forgot tfas pralines and cream

3 Likes

Kronix rationalizing works for me too.:scream: 166 and counting.
My miss order is a 120 of joy.I was watching a cast and they were talking about how hard it is to get FA Joy at that time.It was out of stock in a few places SOOO when I found it I ordered a 120ml to be sure I would not run out (newbie). Little did I know at the time I had just ordered enough for 6 life times of mixingā€¦ I have given away about 4 15ml bottles to new mixers just cause.I think Iā€™m good for my life time.

4 Likes

Is espresso that bad?
I have some in my inbound order and was hoping to make a ā€œtim hortons ice capā€ type recipe with it as the coffee note.
What was its problem ? Just wondering what to expect from it and how to handle it.
I understand its super potent and needs minimal % .2-.5 ect , but was there anything else you didnt like?

You can send me the TFA Mary Jane and save me buying it myself as it was on my to get list but now Iā€™ve got a question mark next to it as your not the first " Itā€™s not what I expected " or flat out 'It sucks" Iā€™ve seen on that flavor. LMAO :slight_smile: Just what does it smell-taste of-like ?

I made it a while ago and it was awfulā€¦I havent played with it sinceā€¦I bet I could make something better now with a strong cream base but my first experience was so bad I havent touched it since lol

Smells like fucking dro lolā€¦taste like green been casserole

2 Likes