Foggy Car Windows in the Winter

it is pricey i think but perfect for the vehicle. might try to find something else for the house that filters more air. the VG sticks on everything but i really notice it on the kitchen cabinets as they look dull. i just now ordered one from eleaf. thanks for bringing that to our attention!:+1:

1 Like

You are very welcome, Russell, and as @Volition said; please let us know if it’s any good. Yup, it was kind of pricey so I hope it’s worth the spend.

3 Likes

sure will. stay tuned.:wink:

2 Likes

O M F G T O O T R U E

1 Like

@anon60225325 notice how the little light changes color as the vape density goes down? My wife would be saying, “…can’t you keep it under yellow? OhMaHG! It’s RED!” …oh yeah we’re still on the topic of the Eleaf Avatar VapeNut. Maybe @Pugs1970 can do a review on one?

4 Likes

its in the mail. amazon has a cheaper one but i think its battery powered and thats a no go on this end

1 Like

Lol, I know how she’ll feel. Like I get really annoyed hearing folks vaping inside when I’ve just cleaned the windows for the fourth time in a month, lol. Humour her will you, stay yellow!

3 Likes

no frickin way…that’s awesome haha, yeah I’d definitely love to put one through it’s paces, never even heard of such a thing lol :+1:

4 Likes

Let me know how it turns out.

3 Likes

Me too. Because a cracked window at 85mph doesn’t suck it all out of my truck. Wondering just how much air circulation this little thing generates. My guess is…huge waste of money. But I’ve been wrong before, and I will be wrong again. :wink:

4 Likes

Me too buddy.
I bought a smoke buddy and it worked decently for a while then it got all clogged up from the vapor moisture. so will be curious how the Eleaf fares w/ the vapor

2 Likes

In the meantime, check Amazon. I think they have one for the car. It’s a Phillips brand if I remember right but more expensive than the eleaf I bought last night. I’m going to mix up vinegar and a drop of dawn plus water. So maybe 3/4 water, 1/4 vinegar distilled and a drop or two of dawn for the vg laden Windows. Hehe this could be a disaster

3 Likes

I love this thread :heart:

3 Likes

I ordered the eleaf filter thing but then canceled it because there are no replacement filters either from eleaf or the maker(avatar controls)

1 Like

I found another video on youtube about the Avatar Vapenut.It shows a guy sitting at his desk and it works ok but I am not convinced it could handle sitting on the console of the car and cleaning the vapor very quickly.
I think for those that are allowed to vape in the office but are worried about offending others this would be great.
https://youtu.be/O4OcQTmXKq0

I’d bet that filters wouldn’t last long at all even if you could find them

2 Likes

I agree , glad that @R113 posted that about the filter availability.

Seeing how easily PG and VG cleans up with water, do you think the filters would be washable?

Looks like your regular old pleated paper filter just looking at the video.

Not if it’s made with paper