Football 2018

Yup. It’s a new season. Go Seahawks!!! Just vaping alittle bit of root beer float and gonna have some truffle steak fries.

T-minus 10 seconds some random comment about soccer. Lol.

5 Likes

You watching this Steelers/Browns game?

4 Likes

both those sports seem to be about poor people watching millionaires chase a ball or an egg shaped object and they pay for the privilege, thus making those millionaires richer (and many other millionaires around them)

not something I will ever waste my time on :slight_smile: (plus its boring)

4 Likes

Die Hard Dolphin fan !! Been for many yrs. Even though they can’t get there crap together still. What sucks is when you live within 3 hrs from Miami and this week & next week’s games I can’t even watch them loose on regular TV I’ve gotta watch them online. Unfortunately I’m in Tampa Bay area and can watch all there games.
I’m still waiting for a Superbowl win or even a spot in the super bowl. We need another winning season like in 1972 undefeated. One day we will rise, and Tom Brady will fall. Lol
Go phins

3 Likes

Caesar’s bread and circus

4 Likes

What a disappointment :frowning_face: I thought this thread was about football, only to discover that it is about American Football :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I will suggest that you change to tittle to correctly reflect the sport you want to talk about like “American Football 2018” or “Football 2018 (USA)”, this is after all an international forum not an American forum.

Well, what did you expect with a title like that?
:wink: :smiley:

4 Likes

Sadly I didn’t get to watch due to being on the west coast and didn’t want to try and stream. Lol so many interceptions

3 Likes

Football? Thanks, but I’ll pass (pun intended).

4 Likes

My favorite thing about football starting is that it means hockey is right around the corner!!!
GO BRUINS!!

6 Likes