Found a great theme for my DNA 250C (also for the DNA 75C)!

Thanks to Sir Timmy Timbit who was kind enough to share two Material-ish themes for the DNA 75C and DNA 250C, we all get to win !!!

Notes:

• You can press the fire button to exit out of a screen that doesn’t have a back button.
  • LED colors styled to the theme.
  • When you change the material of a profile (eg. from Watts to SS316L) you won’t have the appropriate toggles (eg. Temp Control, Replay) activated right away. You need to back out of the Atomizer Profile screen, fire the mod and go back into the Atomizer Profile screen. This is an Evolv/Theme Designer issue.
  • If you have temp control enabled, you can switch positions of the power and temperature field on the main screen by enabling “Big Temp” in Menu -> Settings
  • In the Atomizer Profile screen you can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle next to the Pre-heat label.

What’s New in Version 2.0.0

Released May 26

This one is a pretty big update that adds some new features. I strongly recommend updating.

Lock Screen
    Various USB connection statuses, like Charging/Discharging/USB Data  are now displayed along with charging current where applicable. 
    When your battery level is below 30% the battery percentage field will change color from white to pale red. It'll also display the current battery pack voltage.
Atomizer Profile Screen
    You can now enable/disable Temp Control and Replay right from the Atomizer Profile screen, along with Pre-heat and Boost. Other than defining materials you don't really need to Escribe to edit your profiles anymore.
    You can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle next to the Pre-heat label.
    Atomizer lock feature is now available in all types of profiles. Previously it was only available in TC profiles. This decision was made because EScribe lets you lock resistance in any profile, and sometimes it's necessary to lock the resistance in mods with a spotty 510 connection.
    Note: When you change the material of a profile (eg. from Watts to SS316L) you won't have the appropriate toggles (eg. Temp Control, Replay)  activated right away. You need to back out of the Atomizer Profile screen, fire the mod and go back into the Atomizer Profile screen. This is an Evolv/Theme Designer issue.
Previously the Power bank screen had some toggles incorrectly set as read only. They're fixed now. A red toggle status is read only, yellow is enabled and blank with a white outline means disabled.
The theme now has a slightly better contrast. I'll continue to work on this in the future. 
Various minor tweaks.

13 Likes

Yeah, there’s some good ones up there. I’ve been working on one of own when I have time. The theme designer is a lot of fun to play with!
Scrn_sample :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I like your graphics @raymaccoy

5 Likes

Thanks, but to be honest a lot of the graphics are just taken from the net. Then I just modify and customize them.

5 Likes