Found two pdf's of ejuice recipes

The first thing I looked at on those pdf’s is the percentages for ones that I’ve used/tested personally…

The stuff on this list leans to the strong side IMHO. (Especially when you get to looking over the FA list, alot of 4-6%'s and up in one’s that I use @ 2-3% and any higher would = perfume in my mouth. Same for a lot of the TFA flavors.

Even the FW stuff is on average 14-18%. Almost double what I’m happy using FW at.

Inawera looks fairly on target though…though there’s a couple that I’d use at 0.5-1%, and 3.5-4.5% on orange is insane in my book. No more than 2% max on that one standalone.

As always, taste is subjective

5 Likes

VHB on the recipe site isn’t the ‘real’ VHB. The one that was here first is now called VHM.

6 Likes

The first thing I looked at was the percentages for tobacco concentrates, not a single one in the list… I’m starting to feel like a stepchild here. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Update. The two links orig. pub by Anonymiss are 404 no more on my browser. Found:
https://books.google.com/books?id=VXZkCwAAQBAJ&pg=PR4&lpg=PR4&dq=vapinghomebrewers&source=bl&ots=MV4XfLNawR&sig=-Zg6WLdPCuTG8a-6jLijIy407HQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXwsjCgfbOAhVDmZQKHaMgAUAQ6AEIajAP#v=onepage&q=vapinghomebrewers&f=false
(28-95 pages not shown in this preview)

https://books.google.com/books?id=3SEgCwAAQBAJ&pg=PR2&lpg=PR2&dq=vapinghomebrewers&source=bl&ots=c5ON_chcia&sig=emsngsJ-SPNzDsVRfed-vdiRGpA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYy-fqgvbOAhVIppQKHeKcAUc4ChDoAQgdMAA#v=onepage&q=vapinghomebrewers&f=false

Which may be the same. Note that book 1 seems to be a limited view/compilation. Can not view Misc. recipes in vol 1, was this always the case?
Does anyone have an on line link(s) that can be read on line rather than downloading which is the complete collection/compilation? Vol. one may be incomplete and vol 2 appears to be complete.

2 Likes

Not working here now, I will see what I can find

hmm I can’t find them online anymore I do have them saved offline if you want I can email them to you (just pm me your email address)

4 Likes

Its ok, Seems that you can not PM. I thought you could at one time but can’t remember.
“Message” publishes your email.
re: HEY... Where did the PM function go?

Thanks, but I googled too and no not the same (much less info). If you want to spend money or download, I think you can get the entire text.

1 Like

I’ll find it if it is available :wink:

Hmmm…

http://www.diyeliquidmixology.com/download/DIY%20E-LIquid%20Mixology%20-%20Jennifer%20Jarvis.pdf

3 Likes

No, Not the same ,but thanks anyway.

I would check with @kreed , I think that is the group that he is in.I see they are selling copies on Amazon so they may have pulled the free versions.

1 Like

Sorry I thought the pm’s in here were private… @JoJo @daath are the pm’s not private?

1 Like

Yes, Messages are PMs and they are private.

@Brotherbob1 afaik nothing on the site ever publishes your email unless you want it to. Message notifications are sent to your email address if you have that set up in your preferences, but the sender/receiver shouldn’t see it.

5 Likes

I used to be an admin at VHB… but now have a different group … VHM.

Long story as to how that happened… but the VHB books ended up being a bit of an eggy face situation…as the guy responsible for collating the information then put them up for sale and pocketed the income.

Hey ho :slight_smile:

So… here is a link to them.
http://netwitz.co.uk/vhb-books/

No charge :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks @kreed most if not all of the info in those PDF’s you can find here on ELR, i cant understand how it is possible to sell info thats freely available or freely given out by communities such as this.

Also most of the recipes in those PDF’s you can find on here (minus a few):

2 Likes

There’s a few things in the second book written by me which are there to help new mixers…but yeah… I think all the recipes are quite readily available.

The idea of the PDF books originally was to help those who are not quite as IT competent as some of us are… and to put it into a format that would be user friendly for them.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, the pdf’s are an awesome resource, I personally couldn’t justify paying for them though.

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly.

As far as I’m concerned…it’s all a little sordid when you start charging for diy info and recipes.

Which is why I’m happy to just put the links up for these whenever asked :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the online links.

4 Likes